Check your account email address ×

Get your vaccine you dumb fucks…

9 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I was at the weed farmers house in central Maine last summer. Grabbed a qp, while we were talking him and his woman start going all conspricy theory tin foil hat type shit. Weirded me right out.

It was very strange. Like I mentioned, we were having a good conversation up until that point.

2 hours ago, ckf said:

I was talking with a guy in Colebrook, NH yesterday in the grocery store parking lot. We were having a good conversation until he brought up the vaccine. He truly believes that the vaccine started out right under Trump. When the Dems took over they got together with the other world leaders and turned it in to a bio weapon. THEY ARE GOING TO TAKE OVER EVERYONE THAT GETS VACCINATED AS MORE PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD GET VACCINATED!! 

The conversation ended shortly after that  WTF?

I usually stick in the conversation for a while and start asking questions.  It’s neat to hear the canned answers then, walk them into their own thoughts…..that’s when the humor really starts.

Of course, I have to be both bored enough and have the time to play along.  Right now I don’t but, I’ve got some new neighbors that appear to be very politically active.  I CANNOT WAIT!!!!  :lol:

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I usually stick in the conversation for a while and start asking questions.  It’s neat to hear the canned answers then, walk them into their own thoughts…..that’s when the humor really starts.

Of course, I have to be both bored enough and have the time to play along.  Right now I don’t but, I’ve got some new neighbors that appear to be very politically active.  I CANNOT WAIT!!!!  :lol:

I wanted to get nextdoor and get a steak and cheese sub at Grampy's.  It took me 8 years to find one that I liked up here:lol:

25 minutes ago, ckf said:

I wanted to get nextdoor and get a steak and cheese sub at Grampy's.  It took me 8 years to find one that I liked up here:lol:

That's what I mean, you really gotta have the time to spare to do it right.  Sometimes though, you just gotta walk away from the crazy.  I figure they are used to it anyway.:lmao:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Do they chop the steak to smithereens like Hamburg? I friggin hate that.  

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Do they chop the steak to smithereens like Hamburg? I friggin hate that.  

Nope, chopped steak. Hot sub roll with a slight crisp and warm soft bread inside. They checked all of the boxes for me. Keep in mind it took me 8 years, so my expectations may have lowered a bit :lol:

4 hours ago, Tinker said:

Absolutely:

640 cases drops to 1/4 it's peak to 160 (that's 640/4) over 6 months during restrictions and it then rises to 30 fucking times that over the next 6 and 9 months to 4800... 4 thousand, 8 hundred... and you had to have symptoms to get tested. Then 4800 cut to 1/30th (4800/30) of the highest it's ever been in just 90 days (1/35th today as we're down to just 135). Just look at numbers, it's 35 x times better since vaccinations.

4800 to 135 and restrictions have been lifted during that time, this argument is beyond asinine the answer is so obvious. 

So, were you aware they were adding suicide deaths to the covid death count? Could it be possible that they are/were also adding opioid/drug overdoses as well, and who knows what else?

Do you think the numbers would drop significantly if they quit adding all those, especially now, now that it is public knowledge those were being added? 

Curious, what's your thoughts on all these post vaccine breakthrough cases? Still think the vaccines are working? Curious, what are your thoughts on perfectly healthy people still being hospitalized and dying post vaccines? Again, still think the vaccines are working? 

I agree, it's asinine to continue this argument as you'll still think what I wrote above has nothing to do with case numbers dropping, nor will you think, just like last summer, despite no vaccines being available, and what others have said, that what we are seeing now is exactly the same. :news:

15 hours ago, ckf said:

I was talking with a guy in Colebrook, NH yesterday in the grocery store parking lot. We were having a good conversation until he brought up the vaccine. He truly believes that the vaccine started out right under Trump. When the Dems took over they got together with the other world leaders and turned it in to a bio weapon. THEY ARE GOING TO TAKE OVER EVERYONE THAT GETS VACCINATED AS MORE PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD GET VACCINATED!! 

The conversation ended shortly after that  WTF?

Don't bother with facts and statistics, they know better LoL

15 hours ago, ACE said:

It’s because it summer time 

come September\October cases will skyrocket again and you’ll be crying in your panties for lockdown again 

You're just making shit up again

15 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Covid is seasonal, just like the flu.

Come on man.

Uh, no it's not. It's spreads on human contact, nothing more. No contact, no spread.

15 hours ago, ACE said:

The GTA is a sea of damn idiots 

The big city can be scary I know. I read about this 1 guy who went to the big city 1 time and got the Covid... 1 time !! LoL. I'd be terrified too with luck like that but that has nothing to do with Provincial facts and statistics.

11 hours ago, irv said:

So, were you aware they were adding suicide deaths to the covid death count? Could it be possible that they are/were also adding opioid/drug overdoses as well, and who knows what else?

We're talking Cases, not deaths

Do you think the numbers would drop significantly if they quit adding all those, especially now, now that it is public knowledge those were being added? 

Irrelevant and a bias prediction at best. The fact that you HAD TO HAVE SYMPTOMS TO GET TESTED means to me there was even more cases than 4800 but that's just my opinion.

Curious, what's your thoughts on all these post vaccine breakthrough cases? Still think the vaccines are working? Curious, what are your thoughts on perfectly healthy people still being hospitalized and dying post vaccines? Again, still think the vaccines are working? 

No shortage of opinion articles out there but again, Cases are now 1/35th what they were before vaccinations, that's been my entire point. 10 million people, 10 MILLION !! have had the jab in Ontario alone. 

I agree, it's asinine to continue this argument as you'll still think what I wrote above has nothing to do with case numbers dropping, nor will you think, just like last summer, despite no vaccines being available, and what others have said, that what we are seeing now is exactly the same. :news:

Exactly the same ?!?! 640 to 160 is hilariously different than 4800 to 135 and 640 to 160 is completely irrelevant when the cold hard truth is Cases went up to 4800 afterwards. It completely illustrates the affects of no vaccine vs post vaccination results. Add all the conspiracy theories you want but those are the facts.