Check your account email address ×

Job Openings Are at Record Highs. Why Aren’t Unemployed Americans Filling Them?

3 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

You didn't do paperwork for 6000 free dollars?

Settle down Watson - others said the same. I must have sigs turned off - I don't see any. What does it say?

Let's see that pic...post it up.

Cute little floor cleaner. That will show em! 

300 stores,two 8 hour shifts a day, =600 jobs gone by by.

7 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Your a dumb ass.

No just a stand uo guy I also could have gotten just under 10g . But I had a record yr and saw zero reason to get on the tits now or ever really.  I have friends who got big money like new Logan toyhauler money and I still and from here on out call them welfare then ther name . And call them out on thete hypocrisy every time now . And they can't really say shit .

It is about being a stand up person . I know this means nothing to you or your kind 

5 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

300 stores,two 8 hour shifts a day, =600 jobs gone by by.

Bah - one shift at most. Someone still has to maintain that machine also.

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I was 

Same. Scam of the century there. 

7 hours ago, Mainecat said:

In some places it’s expanding. If every dumb ass would get the vaccine there would be no reason to keep paying people. It would be over. Without the stimulus the country would have dried up and blown away economically.

Bull shit . If liberal govners would not have picked winners and loosers and let buisness decide if they wanted to stay open there would have been zero reason for another massive welfare program .but then they would not have had the ability to iligsly  alter voting laws . And let's be honest that was the main goal from the onset 

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Oh, so you agree with me that China BIO-BOMBED us. That's what I said for over one year. So who's the idiot!!  Look at my SIG-LINE!!! LOOK AT IT!! ARE YOU LOOKING AT IT??   

No nudies, but did have a white bathing-suit pic. Looked just like the SPECIAL K girl, years ago, before your time. 

Every one in this site except for a few have knowen the virus came from a lab in China.  Trump told us all that before it even got here 

57 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Every one in this site except for a few have knowen the virus came from a lab in China.  Trump told us all that before it even got here 

BULLSHIT!!! Yes, from CHINA, but not from the lab, and not intentially released. I said it was intentional from day one. LIAR !! LIAR!!  

2 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Settle down Watson - others said the same. I must have sigs turned off - I don't see any. What does it say?

Look at my SIG-LINE first!! LOOK AT IT!!  

4 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

3 grand a year for something that I’m sure will come back to bite me later 

On 7/11/2021 at 9:25 AM, Mainecat said:

If you take the time to read the story I posted that was ONE reason among 50 why your employees are not coming back.

Taking the 60.00 a day away won’t matter to many.

I will get back to you and let you know how many employees will be easier to reach for work as soon as that $300 goes bye bye....For the short sighted, that $300 means everything.  I would have read the story but the link only let me read part of it.

14 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

BULLSHIT!!! Yes, from CHINA, but not from the lab, and not intentially released. I said it was intentional from day one. LIAR !! LIAR!!  

It was not intentional let out . It may have been part of therr grand plan but the leaders would have had there vaccine first . 

11 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

It was not intentional let out . It may have been part of therr grand plan but the leaders would have had there vaccine first . 

Then why hasn't China allowed a full investigation, and why have they stationed soldiers protecting the Wuhan lab?????   

The only people who are not coming back to your businesses, and who every member here is bitching about are the ones you have as part time slave labor, minimum wage, no healthcare, sick days, holidays, vacation or 401k plan. 
Its not your mechanical or electrical engineer or your plant manager.

Heres a clue……they won’t come back until you raise the starting pay and make it worth their effort.

Edited by Mainecat

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The only people who are not coming back to your businesses, and who every member here is bitching about are the ones you have as part time slave labor, minimum wage, no healthcare, sick days, holidays, vacation or 401k plan. 
Its not your mechanical or electrical engineer or your plant manager.

Heres a clue……they won’t come back until you raise the starting pay and make it worth their effort.

What union represented your BILs employees? 77513B7F-4378-4E6C-966B-584F76592F80.thumb.jpeg.8571e3f1b71d2c2f31ec71bdb0dbd5ea.jpeg

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

What leader caught and/or died from covid? I know there were covid lab workers who did but that’s about it. 

Already now out that China had a vacc for it before it even hit the rest of the world.