Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Blackstar said:

Wow,

Blaney gets the win.

Newman finally stepped on the gas on the last lap after running 28-30 all day. Takes the lead but ends up losing by 1 foot.

7/1000 of a second.

I got home in time to see the last 3 laps...wow...so close for Newman!

Don't know what happened to the Dillon brothers. They were there at the front on the restart and then dropped like rocks. I think Autin got back to the top 5.

Edit: looks like 6th.

Edited by Blackstar

3 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Don't know what happened to the Dillon brothers. They were there at the front on the restart and then dropped like rocks. I think Autin got back to the top 5.

Edit: looks like 6th.

Ty went back in a hurry for sure...guessing he pulled out of line and lost  his help. What happened to Bowman and Jones...they were way back...wrecks? 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ty went back in a hurry for sure...guessing he pulled out of line and lost  his help. What happened to Bowman and Jones...they were way back...wrecks? 

ya, wrecks. Bowman was in a wreck early on. Jones was in the one with 25 laps to go.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That was a big wreck. Used to be we could we could say "So and So" fucked up and wrecked all those cars but even if you wind that back a bit its hard to tell.

Stenhouse moved up to get a sidedraft off the 18, at the same time Kurt is pushing his brother. The announcers figured that the air trapped between the 2 cars pushed the 18 off the bumper of the 1.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blackstar said:

That was a big wreck. Used to be we could we could say "So and So" fucked up and wrecked all those cars but even if you wind that back a bit its hard to tell.

Stenhouse moved up to get a sidedraft off the 18, at the same time Kurt is pushing his brother. The announcers figured that the air trapped between the 2 cars pushed the 18 off the bumper of the 1.

Exactly...these cars have become so aero sensitive sometimes it just happens.

I see Bubba qualified in the top 10. I wish him well but no way I’m taking him in the pool.

Good luck Steve. Hope he pulls through for you.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I see Bubba qualified in the top 10. I wish him well but no way I’m taking him in the pool.

Good luck Steve. Hope he pulls through for you.

I don't think Steve has all that many options.....he shot his load already :lol:

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Even JJ finished ahead of my best driver.

I didn't watch any of it...better check the finishing order...

13,20 and fucking Newman in last...WTF.