Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

12 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I don't think I ever made it thru a whole restrictor plate race without falling asleep.

Do you slump over on the person sitting next to you when you fall asleep?  What happens to your beer?  

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I don't think I have drank in the daytime more then 4 times in my entire life.

Damn dude......I drink in the day time 4x per week :lol: 

27 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

99 % of my drinking has been in a bar. Not a house drinker , not a day drinker.

I used to not be a house drinker cause I would just go out whenever I wanted and catch up with any number of buds......now that I am stranded down here in indianastan I dont go out and I dont have any buds so its my house or nothing 

Ok bitches. Got my Monster Jam World Finals tickets. Damn near missed it. It will be sold out in a few more hours. 

Sam Boyds Stadium. Vegas style. Gonna head over there soon and take in the pit party for a few hours. Opening ceremonies at 6:30. Should be a good show.  

• Like 1

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Ok bitches. Got my Monster Jam World Finals tickets. Damn near missed it. It will be sold out in a few more hours. 

Sam Boyds Stadium. Vegas style. Gonna head over there soon and take in the pit party for a few hours. Opening ceremonies at 6:30. Should be a good show.  

Is this like Monster Trucks or Tractor pulls or some other gay ass shit?????

Just now, f7ben said:

Is this like Monster Trucks or Tractor pulls or some other gay ass shit?????

Yes and no.  

Dude. Any time you can witness 12,000 lb vehicles doing back flips and soaring 100+ feet 20’ in the air and survive time after time its pretty exciting. This shit is going to be a riot. 

Toss in a few thousand hot women and these events are super fun. 

8 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yes and no.  

Dude. Any time you can witness 12,000 lb vehicles doing back flips and soaring 100+ feet 20’ in the air and survive time after time its pretty exciting. This shit is going to be a riot. 

Toss in a few thousand hot women and these events are super fun. 

Sweet !!!!!!!!!!!!!111111  ......I went to monster trucks once.....it was ok for just a small arena show. Our eyes were burning like fuck by the end as i recall 

51 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Sweet !!!!!!!!!!!!!111111  ......I went to monster trucks once.....it was ok for just a small arena show. Our eyes were burning like fuck by the end as i recall 

They burn alcohol now.  You can stop in the pits, drink some and get all buzzed up before taking your seat in the stadium.  Your burning eyes will be the least of your worries.  :lol:  

Sam Boyd Stadium is huge with lots of ventilization.  

• Platinum Contributing Member

McLaren dropped Honda because of reliability issues last year and Torro Rosso starting using them this season....just had one expire. 

7 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Not looking good for tomorrow. Lol

Screenshot_20180324-234522.png

Holy shit! :lol:

Both Haas cars out in rapid succession because of mistakes on pit stops....WTF

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Holy shit! :lol:

Both Haas cars out in rapid succession because of mistakes on pit stops....WTF

Wtf is that gay thing in front of the drivers on the f1 cars...dont remember seeing that before.

10 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Wtf is that gay thing in front of the drivers on the f1 cars...dont remember seeing that before.

Called a Halo...new this year....designed to keep debris such as tires from hitting the drivers in the head.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Called a Halo...new this year....designed to keep debris such as tires from hitting the drivers in the head.

Was that happening alot? :lol:

I think id go crosseyed looking at that piece in the middle.

6 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

McLaren dropped Honda because of reliability issues last year and Torro Rosso starting using them this season....just had one expire. 

Ok, shut up now. Its just starting here.