Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ckf said:

As of now I've got Harvick, Newman and Bowyer.

@steve from amherst I need you picks so I can enter them. I'll try to figure out my password before next week so you can log in and make your own picks.

I would love to take Harvick again but hate to use him up too early.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

23 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I would love to take Harvick again but hate to use him up too early.

Ya gotta save him for the two Phoenix races :thumb: He dominated today's Xfinity race :bc:

• Like 1

Anthem was awesome and they are about ready got rolling....worked out good for me because not only did my daughter, Sadie and I have time for a walk but also enough time for my buddy to come out to the state park and pull my truck out of the cabbage. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Anthem was awesome and they are about ready got rolling....worked out good for me because not only did my daughter, Sadie and I have time for a walk but also enough time for my buddy to come out to the state park and pull my truck out of the cabbage. :lol:

Do tell...

Just now, ckf said:

Do tell...

I took a couple pictures but they don't do it justice....we were headed out of the park and the road is basically two deep hard ice ruts and I was trying to turn out of them and when my front tires finally cast and popped out the wheels were turned hard right and no chance to keep her out of slop....rookie move for sure. :lol:

• Haha 1