Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yep and since he runs the 3 car and Richard Childress is his grandfather Fox is ignoring it....I hope Smoke smacks the little cocksucker upside the head.

Yep. BLAH to the whole thing . On a positive note , that Wallace kid seems like a good egg

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yep and since he runs the 3 car and Richard Childress is his grandfather Fox is ignoring it....I hope Smoke smacks the little cocksucker upside the head.

:lol: what did i use call him? Fuck head? :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

Yep. BLAH to the whole thing . On a positive note , that Wallace kid seems like a good egg

Bubba is cool as hell.:thumbsup:

Mikey Waltrip is a fucking Earnhardt/Childress dick sucker...what a fucking dope.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Anyone have the video of Fuckhead pushing his dad? I cant find it. @Jimmy Snacks

Did you see him do it? He also was non existent in victory lane and Austin never thanked him.

BTW I have a new favorite....Bubba Wallace. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

No...you mentioned it.

He was trying to hug him right afterwards  right after he got out of the car and before he went to victory lane...he look really annoyed.  Also I have never heard him thank his dad...now of course I may have missed it but it just seems strange. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

He was trying to hug him right afterwards  right after he got out of the car and before he went to victory lane...he look really annoyed. 

I need to see it dammit?!! :lol:

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Our provider switched to sportsdesk right after the race was over...missed everything after the rave was over.

It might be on YouTube or something...it was obvious to me. Poor Mike Dillon is just the bitch in that family. :lol:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

It might be on YouTube or something...it was obvious to me. Poor Mike Dillon is just the bitch in that family. :lol:

Ya ive looked...i was telling my dad about it...he couldnt find it either.

14 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I hope Logano doesn't have another season where he runs good for 3/4 of the race and fucks something up towards the end. That sucked.

He finished 4th and look at the top 20...a lot of also fans up there. Joey will be OK.