Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nice picks...I took Stenhouse and Jamie Mac because seeing as it’s Daytona anything can happen and I want to save the heavy hitters for later in the season. Logano is due for a rebound and Team Penske is on it this weekend.

That's the route I went last year and I couldn't catch up to the leaders even though they had used up all of their good pics with 5 races to go.  I think I might try the go big or go home approach this year :dunno:

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nice picks...I took Stenhouse and Jamie Mac because seeing as it’s Daytona anything can happen and I want to save the heavy hitters for later in the season. Logano is due for a rebound and Team Penske is on it this weekend.

I think points are going to be made from the stages...the outcome is definitely a crapshoot

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

That's the route I went last year and I couldn't catch up to the leaders even though they had used up all of their good pics with 5 races to go.  I think I might try the go big or go home approach this year :dunno:

Yup

9 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Just noticed you have the 7 for your avi...wtfs that all aboot? Lol

Just to fuck with you. WTF took you so long to notice :lol:

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hmmmmm....maybe have to pull a Snacks here shortly......:ashamed:

I think the cutoff is 2:30 ET

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Just to fuck with you. WTF took you so long to notice :lol:

I think the cutoff is 2:30 ET

Yep...Logano, Blaney and Harvick...still have 24 minutes to change my mind again. :lol:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yep...Logano, Blaney and Harvick...still have 24 minutes to change my mind again. :lol:

All good picks. I think we are going to see a Ford in Victory Lane today :thumb:

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Ok , whats the deal with the pool ?

Hey!

We've officially surpassed last year's total of entries, currently sitting at 90 team entered! Thanks for registering, a reminder that your entry fee is due by week 2 race. I have attached a copy of the pools rules below again as well.

Pick deadline for Daytona tomorrow is 2:30pm. No picks equals zero points.

Let's go racin'!!!!!!

Thanks!

image.png

Rules are as follows:

- $20 entry fee is due by week 2 of the season which is February 25th. If anyone is sending cheques in the mail, please mail them to: Andrew Brzezicki, 680 Halifax Rd, Woodstock Ontario, N4T 0E9. If you are sending an interact e-transfer please give me a heads up because it will end up in my junk mail. Email: abrzezicki@hotmail.com

- You will pick 3 drivers per week and earn their points for that race towards your teams total for that week. Weekly deadline to submit picks will be race time.

- You will be able to choose a driver a maximum of 5 times for the entire season.

- Season will begin on February 18th with the Daytona 500 and will run until the finale at Homestead in November. Only the 36 points paying racing are included in the pool.

- All picks will be hidden until the deadline each week, at which point you will then be able to see everyone's picks for that week.

- You are permitted and encouraged to submit multiple teams.

- The website does allow you to make picks for future weeks which you can take advantage of. Picks can always be changed prior to the race lock time, then they are locked in as soon as the race begins. No picks submitted will results in a zero for that week.

- If one or more of your drivers are penalized after the race, your weekly scores overall points will be automatically adjusted once those penalties are handed out by NASCAR; usually the Tuesday after the race.

- Website fees for hosting and maintaining the pool will depend on the number of entries. Last year we had 89 entries and the fee was $116cad. That is subtracted from the overall pot.

- Payout will be for the overall top 5 finishing teams this year, the team with the most weekly wins and the half way overall leader. The top 5 payouts will be determined once we have the total number of entries. Approx winnings will be a % of the pot.

1st- 50%        2nd- 20%       3rd- 15%        4th-10%          5th- 5%

Also:

- Most weekly team wins prize- $50

- Half way leader in the overall standings after Daytona July race - $50

- In case of a tie in any of the money paying positions, the tie will be broken by the team with the highest number of team "Wins". If still tied, then it will go down to the team with the most driver “wins”, then "Top 5", and keep going down the line if necessary to "Top 10's."

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Get in man...youwant a link? Orgive me your email

see if you can register him with Andrew, Dave. Deadline was 2PM for registration and 2:30 for picks. Either that or he can use my second team and Andrew can split them later?

Just now, ckf said:

see if you can register him with Andrew, Dave. Deadline was 2PM for registration and 2:30 for picks. Either that or he can use my second team and Andrew can split them later?

I sent him andrewssign up email

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Hopefully he gets it. Otherwise logano

truex

kyle larson

OK, I'll use those for you if Dave doesn't hear from Andrew by 2:30. Dave my FB is open so you can message me there real time.