Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

9 minutes ago, ckf said:

The team needs Johnson to hang around a few more years to teach these young bucks.

I disagree....Johnson has wrecked Nascar....Nascar needs excitement...not a snoozefest like what JJ brings to cup.

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

I disagree....Johnson has wrecked Nascar....Nascar needs excitement...not a snoozefest like what JJ brings to cup.

I meant to teach the young guys. I don't think he will teach them to be exactly like him. They are going to need someone to lean on.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, ckf said:

I meant to teach the young guys. I don't think he will teach them to be exactly like him. They are going to need someone to lean on.

Even then...they would need cheater chad...

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

That should be a good race.:thumb:

The US of A has so many good road courses. Doesn't matter what cars are racing, the road courses usually create exciting racing. Once I retire I want to get to some of those tracks.

Laguna Seca, Mid-Ohio, Watkins Glen, Road America, Indianapolis, are on my bucket list.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, 2strokemerc said:

The US of A has so many good road courses. Doesn't matter what cars are racing, the road courses usually create exciting racing. Once I retire I want to get to some of those tracks.

Laguna Seca, Mid-Ohio, Watkins Glen, Road America, Indianapolis, are on my bucket list.

Could not agree more....Trucks are on the road course north of the border this weekend as well. :thumb:

5 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Could not agree more....Trucks are on the road course north of the border this weekend as well. :thumb:

Last year's truck race had an epic finish. Hope this year is just as good. Mosport is a good track, been there a few times. Lots of partying there when I was younger.

Hamilton

Verstappen

Ricciardo

Stroll

Ocon

Bottas

Raikonen

Vettel

Massa

Vandoorne

Nice to see the canuck on the second row!

Ocon and Vandoorne did awesome as well. First time for McLaren in a while in Q3.

Two Williams top 10.

Ferrari, what happened?

Record 69th pole for Hamilton!

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

Hamilton

Verstappen

Ricciardo

Stroll

Ocon

Bottas

Raikonen

Vettel

Massa

Vandoorne

Nice to see the canuck on the second row!

Ocon and Vandoorne did awesome as well. First time for McLaren in a while in Q3.

Two Williams top 10.

Ferrari, what happened?

Record 69th pole for Hamilton!

I guess it was still wet. I just come in from working on the car. Vettel will have a hard time.

Stroll will start on the front row with Hamilton due to grid penalties for the Red Bull cars.

Edited by 2strokemerc

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, 2strokemerc said:

Last year's truck race had an epic finish. Hope this year is just as good. Mosport is a good track, been there a few times. Lots of partying there when I was younger.

Awesome finish!:ylsuper: