Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Fuck Shrub and Adam Stevens.

Kyle deserved this.

He has has to be the most competitive driver not to win a race yet this season and he dominated this race from the pole.

Just now, Blackstar said:

Kyle deserved this.

He has has to be the most competitive driver not to win a race yet this season and he dominated this race from the pole.

Yeah I know and he does add an edge and attitude sorely missed in NASCAR....still don't like his crew chief. :lol:

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Holy Fuck that Monster Girl!:barney:

They've "cleaned up" the outfits a bit. More sporty, less trashy.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

62nd place with the team I race you guys with and 1st with my other team. lol.

10 th this week....caught up to you again John...lol

1 minute ago, FAT DAVE said:

10 th this week....caught up to you again John...lol

I fucked up and switched out Suarez for Blaney at the last minute. That will teach me to pull a Smails :lol: 

• Like 1

Just now, ckf said:

I fucked up and switched out Suarez for Blaney at the last minute. That will teach me to pull a Smails :lol: 

It was a good week for me....i didnt pick any good guys .....if i can gain 3 to 4 spots doing that before the chase....i will be set up good for the final push.

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

Now why do you have to say that....fuck I should have pulled a smails and dumped Kahne and taken my man Bowyer. :lol:

• Like 1

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Now why do you have to say that....fuck I should have pulled a smails and dumped Kahne and taken my man Bowyer. :lol:

Didnt kahne finish higher?

26th for the week and advance one spot to 72 for the season.  fml

Blaney kicked me in the balls. Its just amazing really that I can make picks and virtually ever week at least one is in the 30's.

I can't get lucky once.:whiteflag:

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 2

Pocono willing to hold a Cup race on road course

What would Pocono call itself if it ditched its tri-oval shape for a Cup race on the road course? Track CEO Nick Igdalsky said he would be willing to hold one of the track's two Cup races on the road course .

That's if Pocono keeps two NASCAR weekends.

"If that's the direction of the future of the sport, like what Charlotte did, then I would be open to a road course race for one of the two, especially if it secures a second date for Pocono well into the future," Igdalsky said Monday. "By no means do I want to do that. I want to keep two ovals. But if that's the direction of the future of the sport, then we are prepared to move in that direction."

While track founder, Joseph Mattioli, and former CEO Brandon Igdalsky were adamant about keeping two races, Nick Igdalsky realized the track could be on the chopping block if NASCAR wanted to shake up the schedule.

"We'd love to continue having two," he said. "But if one day, it that's not the way the cards fall, so be it. We'd still be honored to be part of the show."

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

Pocono willing to hold a Cup race on road course

What would Pocono call itself if it ditched its tri-oval shape for a Cup race on the road course? Track CEO Nick Igdalsky said he would be willing to hold one of the track's two Cup races on the road course .

That's if Pocono keeps two NASCAR weekends.

"If that's the direction of the future of the sport, like what Charlotte did, then I would be open to a road course race for one of the two, especially if it secures a second date for Pocono well into the future," Igdalsky said Monday. "By no means do I want to do that. I want to keep two ovals. But if that's the direction of the future of the sport, then we are prepared to move in that direction."

While track founder, Joseph Mattioli, and former CEO Brandon Igdalsky were adamant about keeping two races, Nick Igdalsky realized the track could be on the chopping block if NASCAR wanted to shake up the schedule.

"We'd love to continue having two," he said. "But if one day, it that's not the way the cards fall, so be it. We'd still be honored to be part of the show."

Why would NASCAR want to take one of the Pocono races away....cool unique track.

4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Why would NASCAR want to take one of the Pocono races away....cool unique track.

They need to do something to fill the seats at tracks across the across the country.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ckf said:

They need to do something to fill the seats at tracks across the across the country.

I don't recall what the road course is like at Pocono...but if its the same idea as Charlotte...f that.

2018 National Series Driver Participation Guidelines Announced

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (August 1, 2017) - With the emergence of NASCAR's next generation of stars defining the 2017 season, NASCAR today announced new guidelines that will further highlight the young talent battling for championships in the NASCAR XFINITY Series and NASCAR Camping World Truck Series.

Starting next season, drivers with more than five years of full-time experience in the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series will be limited to a maximum of seven races in the NASCAR XFINITY Series and five races in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series.

Drivers who have elected to accumulate Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series championship points, regardless of series tenure, will be ineligible to compete in the regular season finale and playoff races in each series, as well as the Dash 4 Cash races in the NASCAR XFINITY Series.

"Fans have made it clear that they want to see the future stars of the sport racing against their peers in the XFINITY and Camping World Truck Series," said Jim Cassidy, senior vice president of racing operations. "These guidelines achieve that and preserve limited opportunities for developing drivers to compete against the best in motorsports."

The 2018 rules continue the evolution of driver participation guidelines, and NASCAR's effort to strengthen the identities of all three national series while allowing up-and-coming drivers important developmental opportunities. Guidelines implemented for the 2017 season limited drivers with five years of full-time experience in the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series to 10 XFINITY Series races and seven races in the Camping World Truck Series.

The updated guidelines do not apply to drivers who are competing for the championship in the NASCAR XFINITY Series or NASCAR Camping World Truck Series.

• Like 1