Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

The Joe Gibbs Racing race-winning Xfinity Series car of #18-Kyle Busch failed postrace height inspection following the event Saturday at Atlanta Motor Speedway as it was too low in the left front and right front. Busch, who does not get points in the series because he gets points in the NASCAR Cup Series, will not be penalized as a driver. The win for the team will be considered "encumbered" and if it runs the #18 [car] the full season, it will not be able to use the win to be eligible for the owners championship playoffs or the five playoff points that go with it. It is a Level 1 penalty on NASCAR's new two-level penalty system, which carries a penalty range of 10 to 40 points, a crew chief suspension of one-to-three races and a crew chief fine of $10,000-$40,000.

31 minutes ago, ckf said:

The Joe Gibbs Racing race-winning Xfinity Series car of #18-Kyle Busch failed postrace height inspection following the event Saturday at Atlanta Motor Speedway as it was too low in the left front and right front. Busch, who does not get points in the series because he gets points in the NASCAR Cup Series, will not be penalized as a driver. The win for the team will be considered "encumbered" and if it runs the #18 [car] the full season, it will not be able to use the win to be eligible for the owners championship playoffs or the five playoff points that go with it. It is a Level 1 penalty on NASCAR's new two-level penalty system, which carries a penalty range of 10 to 40 points, a crew chief suspension of one-to-three races and a crew chief fine of $10,000-$40,000.

Ouch

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, ckf said:

That height penalty is way too common. Something needs to be done about it.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dave said:

Who here did their picks and their current roster still says last weeks picks?

Mine looked ok but I will double check.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dave said:

Who here did their picks and their current roster still says last weeks picks?

Yeah current roster is the same as last week. Maybe it will change when they get locked in? :dunno:

3 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Yeah current roster is the same as last week. Maybe it will change when they get locked in? :dunno:

Ya i talked to Andrew...he said they will change...hes going to see if he can get that changed to them changing right away when you do your picks. :bc:

4 hours ago, Dave said:

Ya i talked to Andrew...he said they will change...hes going to see if he can get that changed to them changing right away when you do your picks. :bc:

mine still haven't changed.

17 minutes ago, ckf said:

Always a lot of green flag laps at Atlanta.

Yep,and Chase Elliot in second  is 6 seconds behind Harvick.

1 minute ago, Dave said:

We might be fighting for last this week

Elliot was another and it looks like he is going out....lol

I'm sure I won't be improving my position.

I can't remember who my third was. I think its Lagano.