Check your account email address ×

Ok which one of you was this

A heavily armed stand off for a god damn hour which ended with all the “stand offers”, who said they “didn’t recognize our laws” surrendering and being taken into custody.  :lol:

Solid work!

• Gold Member
25 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

A heavily armed stand off for a god damn hour which ended with all the “stand offers”, who said they “didn’t recognize our laws” surrendering and being taken into custody.  :lol:

Solid work!

If they were just 30miles north in NH this wouldn’t even be news. Mass guys open carry full blown panic.

• Gold Member

We are not antigovernment. We are not anti-police, we are not sovereign citizens, we’re not Black identity extremists,” said the man who appeared to be wearing military-style equipment. “As specified multiple times to the police that we are abiding by the peaceful journey laws of the United States"

🤔

Edited by EvilBird

I believe in Mass. you can have the guns, in a LOCKED container in your vehicle, if driving through the state. 

These fukkers were outside the cars, holding the rifles and pistols. POC.   

They pulled over to refuel their black vans at 2AM. They had fuel cans with them.

There is fuel from RI to Maine 24/7 . I’m thinking they didn’t want to appear on station cameras for some strange reason.

?

• Like 1

I believe that this situation with blacks, is going to morph into a low-level RACE war. I think at some point, whites will revolt, and we will not be able to leave our houses in fear for our safety. 

I hope I'm wrong, but I see this NOT being fixed. 

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

They pulled over to refuel their black vans at 2AM. They had fuel cans with them.

There is fuel from RI to Maine 24/7 . I’m thinking they didn’t want to appear on station cameras for some strange reason.

?

Good point, MC.  :thumb:

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

?

That’s a good point but why go through all that effort to not refuel at a gas station just to pull over on freakin 95 one of the busiest roads in mass to refuel. 

Apparently, they were standing outside the vehicles with their weapons, and refused to put them down for the police.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.   

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I POSTED ABOUT FOR MONTHS/YEARS!!!  

What if we have a fukkin race uprising, and two carloads of blacks with Ak-47s head this way from Dorchester, Mattapan, or Roxbury!! What good will your AR do if it's only you and your family, and these fukkers want your car, money, house, wife???

If they come by my place I'm puttin' up a big sign that says, " Regional Moor Convention at Steve's Place in Amherst, All Moors Welcome!! P.S., he's a good cook!! "      

• Gold Member
7 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

That’s a good point but why go through all that effort to not refuel at a gas station just to pull over on freakin 95 one of the busiest roads in mass to refuel. 

They came out of Rhode Island, was no reason they needed to stop and fuel in mass on the way to Maine. 

They were testing the Massachusetts gun laws imo. 

What to know about Rise of the Moors, an armed group that says it's not subject to U.S. law

Washington Post, July 4, 2021 at 1:07 a.m. EDT 

Eleven people have been arrested and are expected to appear in court next week to face firearms charges. They have been identified as members of Rise of the Moors, a “Moorish sovereign citizens” group whose adherents say they are part of their own sovereign nation and therefore are not subject to any U.S. law. 

According to the group’s website, Rise of the Moors is based in Pawtucket, R.I., and is one of 25 active anti-government sovereign-citizen groups identified by the Southern Poverty Law Center in 2020. While the number of Rise of the Moors members is unclear, the group’s Facebook page had more than 1,000 followers Saturday. On Instagram, it had more than 5,000 followers, and the group’s YouTube channel had more than a million views... 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/07/04/moorish-sovereignty-rise-of-the-moors/ 

16 hours ago, Mainecat said:

What to know about Rise of the Moors, an armed group that says it's not subject to U.S. law

Washington Post, July 4, 2021 at 1:07 a.m. EDT 

Eleven people have been arrested and are expected to appear in court next week to face firearms charges. They have been identified as members of Rise of the Moors, a “Moorish sovereign citizens” group whose adherents say they are part of their own sovereign nation and therefore are not subject to any U.S. law. 

According to the group’s website, Rise of the Moors is based in Pawtucket, R.I., and is one of 25 active anti-government sovereign-citizen groups identified by the Southern Poverty Law Center in 2020. While the number of Rise of the Moors members is unclear, the group’s Facebook page had more than 1,000 followers Saturday. On Instagram, it had more than 5,000 followers, and the group’s YouTube channel had more than a million views... 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/07/04/moorish-sovereignty-rise-of-the-moors/ 

So, if they say they are not subject to US law, that means they could do what they want around my place or my family?? 

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

So, if they say they are not subject to US law, that means they could do what they want around my place or my family?? 

They or, anybody else, can do that already.  Laws are retaliatory punishment designed to discourage actions detrimental to a peaceful society.

The problem we are having now is groups of us are seemingly not being punished for their behavior.  This will bring law enforcement back into the hands of the would be victims.....a good thing.

35 minutes ago, Shifty said:

Wtf kinda hoopty pos can’t make it from RI to Maine on a tank of gas?

One bought on government entitlement benefits.  I’m glad that receiving those bennies doesn’t cramp their solidarity though.