Check your account email address ×

Is There Wage Stagnation?

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

So fucking dumb

Well get to it you have a lot of manual labor to do if you are now advocating for manual labor over automation . 

You may want to invest in a old school foot power grinding wheel those 2 man pull saws work much better when they are sharp . 

8 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Anyone notice when talk is of raising the minimum wage it’s the minimum wage earners fault for rising costs. It’s never the engineer whos salary has risen 50% over the last 10 years.

Yeah your fast food burger will now cost you 4.50 instead of 4.00 ….it’s the end of the world.

Wow, really?

4 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Why do you idiots always do this? Lol.

Toss your bullshit back at you ? Because it is reality you do not live by the shit you spew. News flash you will not have that liberty in your so called dream utopia.  Your station in life is no place near where it needs to be to be one of those people 

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Toss your bullshit back at you ? Because it is reality you do not live by the shit you spew. News flash you will not have that liberty in your so called dream utopia.  Your station in life is no place near where it needs to be to be one of those people 

It doesn't matter what my personal situation is. That's the whole point, dingus. This is a systemic problem. Talking about what one party does is an attempt at distraction from the systemic problem. 

This really amounts to you not liking what I say, and instead of responding to what I say about the system, your resort to personal attacks and individualization of the problem. 

You probably don't even know you're responding in bad faith, this is just how you think you respond to someone who presents facts you don't like. Capitalist propaganda has hijacked your objective analytical capabilities. 

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

It doesn't matter what my personal situation is. That's the whole point, dingus. This is a systemic problem. Talking about what one party does is an attempt at distraction from the systemic problem. 

This really amounts to you not liking what I say, and instead of responding to what I say about the system, your resort to personal attacks and individualization of the problem. 

You probably don't even know you're responding in bad faith, this is just how you think you respond to someone who presents facts you don't like. Capitalist propaganda has hijacked your objective analytical capabilities. 

Holy fucking smack down 

7 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

There has never been a better system implemented any place.  The ones closest to your dream have all been massive fails for every one involed except those at tge top . Human nature will never alow your utopia to exist there are just to many not willing to do there share.  Just reality and seeing as reality is  we all live you are just babbling on and on for your own bizzar cause that will never happen.  You can't even put your moneyor labor or others labor where your mouth is . Just hollow bullshit 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

There has never been a better system implemented any place.  The ones closest to your dream have all been massive fails for every one involed except those at tge top . Human nature will never alow your utopia to exist there are just to many not willing to do there share.  Just reality and seeing as reality is  we all live you are just babbling on and on for your own bizzar cause that will never happen.  You can't even put your moneyor labor or others labor where your mouth is . Just hollow bullshit 

I'm describing how to preserve capitalism, not supplant it, and you're still upset. Lol

You know zero about what we pay and you're just making assumptions that support your preconceived notions.