Check your account email address ×

Those Trump kids need to be in jail

Emails from Hunter Biden's laptop show he was instrumental in setting up a consulting deal between a Ukrainian energy company and two Democratic consultants under investigation for violating foreign lobbying laws.

Biden and colleagues at the private equity firm Rosemont Seneca helped Burisma Holdings hire Blue Star Strategies, a firm owned by former Clinton administration officials Sally Painter and Karen Tramontano. Biden's emails show he played a bigger role than anyone had known in arranging Blue Star's consulting work for Burisma. Neither Biden nor the Blue Star founders registered their work under the Lobbying Disclosure Act or the Foreign Agents Registration Act.

Biden's work as a middleman could also explain why federal prosecutors began scrutinizing Blue Star's work for Burisma. Republicans have scrutinized Biden over his work for the company, one of Ukraine's largest natural gas producers, as well as with various Chinese companies. Federal prosecutors are also investigating Biden over his tax affairs and foreign business dealings.

https://freebeacon.com/democrats/hunter-biden-facilitated-deal-for-democratic-consultants-now-under-federal-investigation/

Me thinks the Trump supporters aren't going away anytime soon.  And by Trump supporters I mean anyone who's eyes are open enough to see the bullshit that media and the Washington establishment is foisting on the public.

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Me thinks the Trump supporters aren't going away anytime soon.  And by Trump supporters I mean anyone who's eyes are open enough to see the bullshit that media and the Washington establishment is foisting on the public.

Every day that goes by I feel vindicated. If anyone had second thoughts on voting for Trump, Biden has erased that doubt. :lol:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Every day that goes by I feel vindicated. If anyone had second thoughts on voting for Trump, Biden has erased that doubt. :lol:

Yup.  And why I'm also sick to death of the TDS crowd as well.  Stupid fucking morons.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
7 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Yup.  And why I'm also sick to death of the TDS crowd as well.  Stupid fucking morons.

Not only are they stupid morons, but delusional, hypocritical and straight up liars. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Anyone who would support Trump or Biden is a fucking moron. Plain and simple

Why don't you give everyone some reasons instead of just the idiotic generalization posts.  Trump is a patriot and cares about the US and it's citizens first and that is why 74 million voted for him.  Biden is just a same liar and politician as he has been for the last 47 years.  He would sell out the US in order to get ahead in this world and that is why he should have never garnered any votes.  He may have gotten 80 + million ballots with his name voted for POTUS, but I have suspicions how he got them, just like everyone else.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Or maybe he’s a rapper , where the N word seems okay, and goingbto cut a new single.

lololololol 🤡Dem Clown World🤡

dropping-a-new-single.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, CFM said:

Or maybe he’s a rapper , where the N word seems okay, and goingbto cut a new single.

lololololol 🤡Dem Clown World🤡

dropping-a-new-single.jpg

it pretty much really is that bad