Check your account email address ×

Biden orders intel community to ‘redouble’ efforts into COVID origin after it’s revealed that Biden officials shut down probe into COVID origins

On 5/27/2021 at 7:00 AM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Cover it up...really? I hear about it everyday and remember The Elite Strikeforce and The Kraken...tried and failed  numerous times in court.

This comment is exactly why not one outside of MC like you. You know  god dam well that big tech was Censoring and even de platforming anyone who claimed Covid came from a lab. Facebook just announced it would no longes censor people on this subject. 

Keep up the lie retard

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

This comment is exactly why not one outside of MC like you. You know  god dam well that big tech was Censoring and even de platforming anyone who claimed Covid came from a lab. Facebook just announced it would no longes censor people on this subject. 

Keep up the lie retard

That's not true, woodpile bhen and Jimmy are besties now too.

• Platinum Contributing Member
46 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Keep up the lie retard

Oh noes...no one likes me...maybe I should act like a snowflake pussy and ban myself!!!! 🤣🤣

44 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

How would we even know? The msm would twist it or flat out lie anyway.?

Ahhh....because he didn’t impose serious tariffs and he signed some bullshit trade deal and called them the most amazing wonderful people ever in the history of ever

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Keep up the lie retard

The people here who actually have functioning brains have zero issue with smales .....the fucking absolutely brain dead 2 digit Iq morons get driven nuts by him lol

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

The people here who actually have functioning brains have zero issue with smales .....the fucking absolutely brain dead 2 digit Iq morons get driven nuts by him lol

As long as shit slingers here can take it while they dish it out, nobody should take issue.  It's when the whining and crying starts from the very people starting the "sling fest" that others start to take issue.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Ahhh....because he didn’t impose serious tariffs and he signed some bullshit trade deal and called them the most amazing wonderful people ever in the history of ever

Our govt flat out fucking sucks. From Fauxi giving China money to make super viruses, to Trump, & Xiden as well. 

41 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Our govt flat out fucking sucks. From Fauxi giving China money to make super viruses, to Trump, & Xiden as well. 

I think Reagan ended in 1989......................since then we have had the ABSOLUTE BIGGEST FUCKING ASSHOLES IN THE WHITE HOUSE!!

I seriously believe our country is at a vulnerable point in its existence, because of these fukkin LOSERS!!  

Bill Clinton was getting a blow job from a 21 year old girl, and a MUSLIM TERRORIST almost took the WORLD TRADE CENTER from a massive blast in the garage!

The FUCKFACE George Bush, who walks with the ALPHA MALE 101 walk with shoulders back, let 19 MUSLIM TERRORISTS on 4 planes with box cutters which took down the towers!   

FUCKING, MOTHERFUCKING BASTARDS, but goddamn it, Americans still liked them!!!!!  

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

As long as shit slingers here can take it while they dish it out, nobody should take issue.  It's when the whining and crying starts from the very people starting the "sling fest" that others start to take issue.

If you’re talking  about me I can take it just fine....I have never banned myself.😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh noes...no one likes me...maybe I should act like a snowflake pussy and ban myself!!!! 🤣🤣

Calling you out on your bullshit . Then this is what you come back with . 

Yes this is what makes you a pussy. 

well that and any one on team pampers  nuff said 

35 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Calling you out on your bullshit . Then this is what you come back with . 

Yes this is what makes you a pussy. 

well that and any one on team pampers  nuff said 

What exactly is my bullshit Cracky? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

11 hours ago, f7ben said:

Ben Everyone is braindead and low IQ in your book. Jimmy is a immature troll. He almost never argues with facts or substance. 

if everyone is so low iq and you and Jimmy are above everyone why do you feel the need to respond?