Check your account email address ×

Do Republicans even serve a purpose anymore?

47 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, she’s been clearly called out and proven to be what we all knew she was.  Still, her side of imbeciles defend.  Astonishing.

It really is amazing.   You’re the one making the rules and come out with whoops,  I just wasn’t thinking???? 
Good enough for the media and the idiots. SMH. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Cold War said:

It really is amazing.   You’re the one making the rules and come out with whoops,  I just wasn’t thinking???? 
Good enough for the media and the idiots. SMH. 

Well she’s an idiot but other than saying as much what can be done...look at that shitbag Cuomo in NY...dude is impervious.🤣

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well she’s an idiot but other than saying as much what can be done...look at that shitbag Cuomo in NY...dude is impervious.🤣

Like the shitty employee at work that's always getting written up but never fired  :bashhead:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

STOP VOTING FOR THEM!!!

EVERS did the same thing in Wisconsin but democrats keep defending these assholes.

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

STOP VOTING FOR THEM!!!

EVERS did the same thing in Wisconsin but democrats keep defending these assholes.

No fucking shit you dolt...I’m talking about today, currently. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

27 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Recall?
 Honestly,  I would be  happy with public shaming and outrage.  Every article I have seen.  Governor apologizes for her misstep.  Like said, how many times is enough of her saying one thing and doing another. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Recall?
 Honestly,  I would be  happy with public shaming and outrage.  Every article I have seen.  Governor apologizes for her misstep.  Like said, how many times is enough of her saying one thing and doing another. 

Just now, racer254 said:

Did you sign any of the recall papers against her?

Haven’t seen any recall papers and frankly it would be a waste of time...better to just vote her out of office.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Haven’t seen any recall papers and frankly it would be a waste of time...better to just vote her out of office.

33 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No fucking shit you dolt...I’m talking about today, currently. 

You wanted to know what to do.  You need to actively make an effort to sign, they don't send you the forms like they did absentee ballots.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah, I agree.  At this point it would be a waste of time and money. She would probably survive it anyway.   The country is being ruined with partisan politics.  It just blows my mind that someone would make a post wanting less oversight and more one party control. 

6 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Republicans are good for this.🤷🏻🤣

A225A975-4D9D-4D5D-B84C-B6DAFDE3C960.thumb.jpeg.47c6e7010b56d34931330c0ce926814e.jpeg

"I give dems equal shit blerb blerb blerb!!!!1111eleventy"

Whatta hack.. :lol: