Check your account email address ×

Way to go biden, keep funding the terrorists.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, CFM said:

:)

is this true ? :)

go-to-palestine.jpg

In general its amazing how much of Islam has went backwards regarding its translation or adaptation.   

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Agreed.   Some countries/peoples will simply never accept Israel as a country.   These countries teach their youth to hate as soon as they can learn.  Hard to resolve thousands of years of hate and conflict.  

That is true and when a country repeatedly takes land from you it only reinforces the hatred.  I have reached a point where anything that but for hearing on the news, I wouldn't even know about or that has zero effect on me or my family I don't really worry about it too much anymore.

4 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

That is true and when a country repeatedly takes land from you it only reinforces the hatred.  I have reached a point where anything that but for hearing on the news, I wouldn't even know about or that has zero effect on me or my family I don't really worry about it too much anymore.

More complicated than Israel taking land from someone.   Takes two to tango and literally dozen or more involved. 

I agree about not worrying about it and I'd like to cut funding off to both.  

13 minutes ago, Highmark said:

More complicated than Israel taking land from someone.   Takes two to tango and literally dozen or more involved. 

I agree about not worrying about it and I'd like to cut funding off to both.  

It is, but that is a huge factor, probably the number 1 factor except for religion, and that is tied to the land claims too.  

While we spend money fighting wars for other countries and oil in the ME, China, Russia, seem to gain the spoils.

5 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

It is, but that is a huge factor, probably the number 1 factor except for religion, and that is tied to the land claims too.  

While we spend money fighting wars for other countries and oil in the ME, China, Russia, seem to gain the spoils.

And the UN continues to be gutless and powerless.  Honestly its likely better that way. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Highmark said:

And the UN continues to be gutless and powerless.  

That is in large part because the US stands with Israel.  

One thing that had been policy for decades was to not move the embassy to Jerusalem as a small form of leverage against Israel's expansion in the territory, not that it ever stopped them but it did seem to slow them down. 

Fuck Palestinians and fuck the UN.  As long as they are raised since birth to hate the Jews and call for their death, their situation will never improve. Period.  End of story.  Israel was given the land after a genocide was committed against them and as a result of a horrific bloody conflict where millions died.  It’s their land and they have every right to protect themselves.  Period.  End of story.  Trump understood this dynamic and he also understood that Iran is an evil nation hell-bent on Muslim domination.  He corrected that, Biden undid it, and look where we are.  And united nations is a corrupt money sucking useless waste of a body.  Just imagine if the Palestinians had the weaponry that the Israelis have. There would already have been nukes dropped. Israel is to be admired for their restraint.

Edited by DriftBusta

3 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

That is in large part because the US stands with Israel.  

One thing that had been policy for decades was to not move the embassy to Jerusalem as a small form of leverage against Israel's expansion in the territory, not that it ever stopped them but it did seem to slow them down. 

I really doubt putting the Embassy where every US President claimed it would go since Clinton signed the bill moving it was any cause of expansionism.   How much has Israel gained since 2018?  

13 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I really doubt putting the Embassy where every US President claimed it would go since Clinton signed the bill moving it was any cause of expansionism.   How much has Israel gained since 2018?  

Well look what is happening now, there was a reason the others didn't do it, leverage while it wasn't much it was something. It is also a negative in the eyes of Palestine's people.   Right now they are removing 9 families, I would need to look at the map to see how much. The real question is how much have they taken or settled in that was against the agreement.  

I think the better question is what did moving it do that helped the situation?

Edited by 1jkw

5 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Well look what is happening now, there was a reason the others didn't do it, leverage while it wasn't much it was something. It is also a negative in the eyes of Palestine's people.   Right now they are removing 9 families, I would need to look at the map to see how much. The real question is how much have they taken or settled in that was against the agreement.  

I think the better question is what did moving it do that helped the situation?

Honestly I don't find anything on increased Israeli expansion since the Embassy announcement.

Constant violence on the Gaza border of which both sides are not acting good.    

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

When Trump praises Kushner for a peace treaty he never took the time to involve Palestine in yeah that’s enough. To think he was nominated for a peace prize.

You better check on what that foreign aid was for.

better thought is would this be happening if we did not have such a weak leader.  Border and ME crisis are both because of Joe being Joe.  

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Honestly I don't find anything on increased Israeli expansion since the Embassy announcement.

Constant violence on the Gaza border of which both sides are not acting good.    

One of the big problems right now is the eviction, removal or whatever you call it of 9 families.  

And we should not be involved in it in anyway.

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

better thought is would this be happening if we did not have such a weak leader.  Border and ME crisis are both because of Joe being Joe.  

You can blame the border on Joe for sure , but what does he have to do with the ME situation?

Just now, 1jkw said:

You can blame the border on Joe for sure , but what does he have to do with the ME situation?

do you really think that his being a limp noodle does not empower the Palestinians vs when trump was in office.  

Just now, 1jkw said:

One of the big problems right now is the eviction, removal or whatever you call it of 9 families.  

And we should not be involved in it in anyway.

Not denying the eviction but I'm not seeing that on any pretty left leaning sites like Vox.   

We should stay out of if as should Hamas militants.   That would almost be like the Republican's or Democrats having their own military wing attacking another country with Rockets.    

Just now, Angry ginger said:

do you really think that his being a limp noodle does not empower the Palestinians vs when trump was in office.  

Its empowering more than Hamas. 

Just now, Highmark said:

Its empowering more than Hamas. 

no question.    Our "friends" just love the fact they can roll over us and take our money again and our enemies know we have a mentally incapacitated president,  hurray for America.  

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Not denying the eviction but I'm not seeing that on any pretty left leaning sites like Vox.   

We should stay out of if as should Hamas militants.   That would almost be like the Republican's or Democrats having their own military wing attacking another country with Rockets.    

I have seen it on multiple sources, and they even state that Hamas is gaining favor because of it.  

Not our fight, let them figure it out.

]

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

No I don't. I thought Trump was the guy who didn't want to fight anymore in the ME.

Just now, 1jkw said:

I have seen it on multiple sources, and they even state that Hamas is gaining favor because of it.  

Not our fight, let them figure it out.

]

Agreed about letting them figure it out but with the amount of rockets coming into Israel I think they've kept incredible restraint not taking over the entire Gaza strip with a ground assault.  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Agreed about letting them figure it out but with the amount of rockets coming into Israel I think they've kept incredible restraint not taking over the entire Gaza strip with a ground assault.  

Won't be long if the rockets don't stop they will, or at least a big part of it.

2 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Won't be long if the rockets don't stop they will, or at least a big part of it.

World's gonna get real interesting in a hurry if they do.  Likely the main reason they haven't and likely instruction from the US not to.  

Likely Hamas is getting prodded by the likes of Iran and even others like Russia and China.  

Edited by Highmark

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

World's gonna get real interesting in a hurry if they do.  Likely the main reason they haven't and likely instruction from the US not to.  

Likely Hamas is getting prodded by the likes of Iran and even others like Russia and China.  

Not sure who really cares enough in the region, Iran for sure, Russia and China would be the wild cards

Gee I remember quite clearly that the msm was whipping up how trump would be in a war within months of being elected and how his temperament, ego and his policies would surely destabilize  the ME and other regions onto war.  His term was quite quiet in respect to the past 20 years or so for escalating tensions in various regions.

Now biden is in for 4 months and the war drums are banging again in the ME. Is it just a coincidence?

does anyone in the international leadership spectrum respect biden?  or is he an international laughing stock who wears a diaper?

Here is an interesting question: will something happen before 9/11 this year that prevents US troops from withdrawing from Afghanistan? 

I'm thinking there is a 80% chance that there will be a major incident that keeps troops in field. Hope I'm wrong.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Roosting said:

Gee I remember quite clearly that the msm was whipping up how trump would be in a war within months of being elected and how his temperament, ego and his policies would surely destabilize  the ME and other regions onto war.  His term was quite quiet in respect to the past 20 years or so for escalating tensions in various regions.

Now biden is in for 4 months and the war drums are banging again in the ME. Is it just a coincidence?

does anyone in the international leadership spectrum respect biden?  or is he an international laughing stock who wears a diaper?

Here is an interesting question: will something happen before 9/11 this year that prevents US troops from withdrawing from Afghanistan? 

I'm thinking there is a 80% chance that there will be a major incident that keeps troops in field. Hope I'm wrong.

Good post.  :bc: