Check your account email address ×

3 accused of vandalizing former home of Derek Chauvin defense witness arrested

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Beautiful, classy women.  This is how I can get behind the mask movement.  Paper sacks too.

Jesus,  what passes for a woman these days.  Poor young guys.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Jesus,  what passes for a woman these days.  Poor young guys.  

Mostly just liberal women though.  They figured, if they can't be pretty on the outside, may as well be ugly on the inside also.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Mostly just liberal women though.  They figured, if they can't be pretty on the outside, may as well be ugly on the inside also.

Right.  Always complaining about some injustice.  Try putting some makeup on, shaving, woman’s hair style, wash your cooch!  Maybe you won’t be so angry.  :lol:

• Haha 1

Right.  Always complaining about some injustice.  Try putting some makeup on, shaving, woman’s hair style, wash your cooch!  Maybe you won’t be so angry.  :lol:

They are so fucking gross.  I mean....ewww.  

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

If she didn't want her picture posted....she shouldn't have been born white!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :lol: 

She probably not worried about the plight of the black man or how much wages are MAc dOnaLDS !   

• Haha 1

She probably not worried about the plight of the black man or how much wages are MAc dOnaLDS !   

I'm guessing not.  Wait, did she blame somebody else for her actions or claim them as a "virtuous action"?  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Blonde Albanian chicks  :lol: 

Wife works with a gal from Poland with this really thick accent, like something out of a james bond movie. I could listen to her talk about anything for hours, so sexy.  

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

See how bad things have gotten in America???

Imagine going after a witness!!

This country is getting dangerously bad!  

Dude, all it's gonna take is for some of the clown eggplants to be butchered up good and proper and it will end.  Again, they want NO PART of a physical fight.  Most...and I do mean the overwhelming majority just want to get on with their lives.  It's the honkey SJW's that are the problem...for everyone....those are the ones I can't wait to bleed out one by one in the streets as they scream for mercy.  LOL.... 

"Awe man, I was just kidding...let me buy you a beer...no, please no!  It was just a joke!  Noooooooooooo!!!!"  :lol: 

Top 30 Mountain Vs Viper GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

Wife works with a gal from Poland with this really thick accent, like something out of a james bond movie. I could listen to her talk about anything for hours, so sexy.  

Oh, man, women with accents are hot..even German accents.  My wife's southern belle accent drives the tards wild up north.  

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Dude, all it's gonna take is for some of the clown eggplants to be butchered up good and proper and it will end.  Again, they want NO PART of a physical fight.  Most...and I do mean the overwhelming majority just want to get on with their lives.  It's the honkey SJW's that are the problem...for everyone....those are the ones I can't wait to bleed out one by one in the streets as they scream for mercy.  LOL.... 

"Awe man, I was just kidding...let me buy you a beer...no, please no!  It was just a joke!  Noooooooooooo!!!!"  :lol: 

Top 30 Mountain Vs Viper GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

Oh, man, women with accents are hot..even German accents.  My wife's southern belle accent drives the tards wild up north.  

Omg.   Intoxicating.  After a few minutes of talking to her I would of bought her a car if she asked. :lol:

Omg.   Intoxicating.  After a few minutes of talking to her I would of bought her a car if she asked. :lol:

My wife?  Well, I need to introduce you two then!  TIp: Start looking at Audi. 

29 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

My wife?  Well, I need to introduce you two then!  TIp: Start looking at Audi. 

Pics and small audio clip........ we’ll see what happens. 😜