Check your account email address ×

I gotta question for faggot ass retards....

If covid poses exactly 0.000% statistical risk to children’s health as proven by a years worth of numbers

and

The vaccine does not prevent contraction or transmission....which is proven daily by countless scores of people who’ve been vaccinated then testing positive....

Then what kind of absolute fucking brain dead piece of fucking shit would vaccinate their kids??  

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Just now, f7ben said:

If covid poses exactly 0.000% statistical risk to children’s health as proven by a years worth of numbers

and

The vaccine does not prevent co traction or transmission....which is proven daily by countless scores of people who’ve been vaccinated testing positive....

Then what kind of absolute fucking brain dead piece of fucking shit would vaccinate their kids??  

Only thing I can say, is that from day one, we ALL were fed lines of shit on this virus. 

I don't honestly know who was right, or who was wrong, all I know is that this disease became POLITICIZED beyond belief.

I hate our politicians.   

I feel sorry for INNOCENT AMERICANS that lost their Nanas and Grampys, and all the other family members. Even kids have died from this motherfukkin GERM WARFARE. 

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Only thing I can say, is that from day one, we ALL were fed lines of shit on this virus. 

I don't honestly know who was right, or who was wrong, all I know is that this disease became POLITICIZED beyond belief.

I hate our politicians.   

I feel sorry for INNOCENT AMERICANS that lost their Nanas and Grampys, and all the other family members. Even kids have died from this motherfukkin GERM WARFARE. 

How’s it going mach.....I gotta take a pic for you of me wheeling the fucking JONSERED 2094 TURBO WITH 36” BAR.....

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

How’s it going mach.....I gotta take a pic for you of me wheeling the fucking JONSERED 2094 TURBO WITH 36” BAR.....

2094!!! is that an old timer??????? 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

2094!!! is that an old timer??????? 

Oh yes.....it’s bad ass

Just now, Zambroski said:

Title is clearly paging MC and Spinner here.

Welcome back Banny!!! 

85C6BB15-F9B1-438E-84D0-8CA3A9DD3A54.gif

I probably won’t have much time to post all summer. I picked the right time to start a wood products business lol

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, f7ben said:

Oh yes.....it’s bad ass

I probably won’t have much time to post all summer. I picked the right time to start a wood products business lol

You sure did.  Sweet fuck prices are through the roof.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You sure did.  Sweet fuck prices are through the roof.

I’ve been sawing and selling rough and green dimensional lumber for $.70 per bd ft. It doesn’t even pay for me to dry and plane it at that price. I’ll post 100 2x4s for sale for $400 and they are sold in a half hour. It’s nuts 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Oh yes.....it’s bad ass

Yeah, I thought so. Jonsereds are good saws. 

Hey, post some pics of the lumber mill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I’ve been sawing and selling rough and green dimensional lumber for $.70 per bd ft. It doesn’t even pay for me to dry and plane it at that price. I’ll post 100 2x4s for sale for $400 and they are sold in a half hour. It’s nuts 

You milling true dimensions?

So one of the mutts in the neighborhood works for a big pharm company.  He says in testing the only way for children under 10 to transmit Covid from one child to the next is through fecal matter.  He does say that the little tikes can transmit covid to adults no problem.  

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yeah, I thought so. Jonsereds are good saws. 

Hey, post some pics of the lumber mill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’ll see if I can load a vid of when I first started getting it dialed in 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You milling true dimensions?

Yah full 4/4 and 8/4 material. 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Do the neighbors complain?????  

Closest one is probably 300yds away or more and there’s some woods in between. It’s pretty loud so I don’t run it past dark.

Closest one is probably 300yds away or more and there’s some woods in between. It’s pretty loud so I don’t run it past dark.

:thumbsup:

If I was younger I think I would try the same thing. I have so much pine and hardwood here it's unreal. 

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

That's scary-lookin'!!!   

I’m going to get a 32 or 28” bar for it. 36” is overkill for almost every type of tree around here