Check your account email address ×

Peter Schiif: Fed will either bankrupt the US government or the American people.

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

all of a sudden it's an issue for the right with trump gone even though Bidens just keeping the spigot open.  Dems may lose seats because of the natural course of events but they are no different than the pubs.  Any massive spending from here on out is the same as injections during Trumps first 3 years-  unnecessary.   There was no need for the last Covid bill-  it would have been better spent on infrastructure instead of on top of proposed infrastructure spending.   Infrastructures been a long time coming and a failure of the last 30 years of administrations failing to have a cohesive plan.  

Well I guess you can consider me "right" as I am a fervent fiscal conservative and my entire living exists because I operate within a ledger. If my money coming in doesnt exceed my money going out I fail. I have always been critical of the reckless govt spending even despite greatly benefiting from it because I know how math works. 

Plus I operate in a state that has a debt so large it cant possibly ever be met, and that will have to come to terms at some point. It just wont work. 

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Its an issue because you rightly noted more stimulus is unnecessary.  Its also an issue because he wants to get back to raising taxes on the jobs creators with higher corp and cap gains taxes.  Trump changed the tax code to stimulate business (which it did), put more money in Joe sixpacks pocket (which it did) and also incentivize money being repatriated back into the US (which it did).  And I don't think  Bidens infrastructure plans will amount to anything more than any other administrations infrastructure initiatives.  Comparing Biden to Trump is lunacy imo.   I don't know how anyone can't see how the game has been rigged against Trump, and the corruption he uncovered.

if the tax increase was for paying down debt not expanding spend i could support it more.   Corporate tax rates on a multinational need to be competitive which is something Trump did right.   Passing it down below that level economists from both sides witll argue it was better/worse till te cows come home.  Lots of the growth under Trump was a natural continuation of the recovery under Obama.   Looser regulations IMO was more important than tax decreases to many companies when it came to planning and Bidens undoing of a lot of that will be a long term negative.   

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

all of a sudden it's an issue for the right with trump gone even though Bidens just keeping the spigot open.  Dems may lose seats because of the natural course of events but they are no different than the pubs.  Any massive spending from here on out is the same as injections during Trumps first 3 years-  unnecessary.   There was no need for the last Covid bill-  it would have been better spent on infrastructure instead of on top of proposed infrastructure spending.   Infrastructures been a long time coming and a failure of the last 30 years of administrations failing to have a cohesive plan.  

Bull shit.  It is not an issue with the RIGHT.  It is just an issue that the left tries to push as an issue for the right.  Look at who started this thread, spin.  He has been trying to say this and every other left wing media outlet is convincing him and every other idiot that this is an issue for the right.  People are starting to realize what is going on and trump was bringing the swamp to light, and that is why they wanted him out.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Every country is different but Japan (and others) have been operating on FAR greater debt to GDP levels as us for some time and they haven't collapsed yet.   Unfortunately other countries are probably following their model.   

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Sooner or later, this covid “scare” and the money provided to “help”, that has made millions more dependent on these entitlements, will end....and when it does.....

0C471778-3CEA-4E0E-BA51-D9404EE47D30.gif

Keep trying there champ. The most off topic responses to a thread champion.

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Bull shit.  It is not an issue with the RIGHT.  It is just an issue that the left tries to push as an issue for the right.  Look at who started this thread, spin.  He has been trying to say this and every other left wing media outlet is convincing him and every other idiot that this is an issue for the right.  People are starting to realize what is going on and trump was bringing the swamp to light, and that is why they wanted him out.

:lol:  

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Proves nothing. You’re a mouth breathing Trump humper. Blind and deluded. 

You start 4+ threads a day trying to deflect from Joe and the washington swamp.  Everyone sees it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

no one really stood up to trump when he was doing it and he's still the rights poster child.  Only an issue when Biden wastefully spends.  SMH

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You start 4+ threads a day trying to deflect from Joe and the washington swamp.  Everyone sees it.

Blind mice like you supported that detestable real estate agent with glee. He drummed up so much hatred that you’re now stuck with a brainless twit in the White House. Wanna know who’s fault it is that Dr Dementia is in the White House? Look in the fucking mirror. Idiot. 

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

no one really stood up to trump when he was doing it and he's still the rights poster child.  Only an issue when Biden wastefully spends.  SMH

Were you living in the US the last few years?  FFS trump had multiple ideas other than SPEND SPEND SPEND, but pelosi, schumer mcconnell et all wanted nothing to do with his ideas.

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Blind mice like you supported that detestable real estate agent with glee. He drummed up so much hatred that you’re now stuck with a brainless twit in the White House. Wanna know who’s fault it is that Dr Dementia is in the White House? Look in the fucking mirror. Idiot. 

Defend the swamp.  It is how guys like you get paid.

8 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Oh look, more

It makes me smile to see you follow me around like a mole rat. You can’t see three inches in front of your face. Satire has never been your strong suit. Moron. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

Just now, racer254 said:

Were you living in the US the last few years?  FFS trump had multiple ideas other than SPEND SPEND SPEND, but pelosi, schumer mcconnell et all wanted nothing to do with his ideas.

so many great idea,  the best ideas brilliant ideas that he could never actually focus on even when he had the votes to do so.  His failure like Obamas before started with their first year and a failure to legislate then the road blocks began and neither had the leadership skills to accomplish things and resorted to EO's.  Bidens EO's wiped that out quick,  have to see how his legislating works,  trumps fucking the pubs in GA might get  a lot accomplished for the left.  

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It makes me smile to see you follow me around like a mile rat. You can’t see three inches in front of your face. Satire has never been your strong suit. Moron. 

Frauds are a dime a dozen.

Just now, Angry ginger said:

so many great idea,  the best ideas brilliant ideas that he could never actually focus on even when he had the votes to do so.  His failure like Obamas before started with their first year and a failure to legislate then the road blocks began and neither had the leadership skills to accomplish things and resorted to EO's.  Bidens EO's wiped that out quick,  have to see how his legislating works,  trumps fucking the pubs in GA might get  a lot accomplished for the left.  

Yes sir, those guys in washington did not want people to realize how good those ideas were.  They have 80 million people convinced that a normal business guy can't work in government.

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Just go back to pre Reagan interest rates……mission Accomplished!

fixed and yes that would bring everything to a screaming halt