Check your account email address ×

Housing bubble?

18 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I see you know the place so how much is your dream condo in Provincetown 

Who the fuck hasn't heard of Ptown, you closet fruitcake???

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I had to bing the gayest town in America so ? 

Can you re-post that in human American English, please?? 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Can you re-post that in human American English, please?? 

What part don't you understand?

Bing is like a Google search engine 

A gay town well you already know that 

I had to search what town was the gayest . Not sure what part was confusing you .

I can only assume you were overwhelmed with thoughts of cock slapping you accross your giddy face over and over so it overwhelmed you:quaqmire:

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

What part don't you understand?

Bing is like a Google search engine 

A gay town well you already know that 

I had to search what town was the gayest . Not sure what part was confusing you .

I can only assume you were overwhelmed with thoughts of cock slapping you accross your giddy face over and over so it overwhelmed you:quaqmire:

Smart bastids like me, know about EVERYTHING in this country. How about Ogunquit, Maine, how about San Francisco, Ca. ?? Is there any adult who has not heard of those gay cities, you dick-seeking, closet bitch???

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

It probably has legal teen-age prostitution. 

Bad ass property for cheap, great weather, great health care, and super cheap to living expenses.

https://www.7thheavenproperties.com/real-estate/panama/pedasi-villa-for-sale-5-bedroom/

https://www.7thheavenproperties.com/real-estate/panama/costa-pedasi-beachfront-home-for-sale-3-bedroom/

43 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

1.1 MILLION!!! LMAO!! Yeah, that's cheap living!!! 

44 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Smart bastids like me, know about EVERYTHING in this country. How about Ogunquit, Maine, how about San Francisco, Ca. ?? Is there any adult who has not heard of those gay cities, you dick-seeking, closet bitch???

Nop know nothing of Ogunquit Maine.  Never heard of it but then thus thread was my first bing of gayest town in America.  But your input is very informative it is nice to know some one with thete mouth on the head of the pulsating cock to give you this sort of Cliff Clavin info

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

Nop know nothing of Ogunquit Maine.  Never heard of it but then thus thread was my first bing of gayest town in America.  But your input is very informative it is nice to know some one with thete mouth on the head of the pulsating cock to give you this sort of Cliff Clavin info

HA!HA! you desperate little CLOSET GAY!! LMAO!! 

I passed state police polygraphs...........COULD YOU???????

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

HA!HA! you desperate little CLOSET GAY!! LMAO!! 

I passed state police polygraphs...........COULD YOU???????

What is funny is you acctualy had to take a polygraph about sucking cock . That has to be a fucked up back story from others involved 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
25 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

1.1 MILLION!!! LMAO!! Yeah, that's cheap living!!! 

For a man of your wealth and social standing it is....  unless you don’t have that much wealth.  That a cheap place and bad ass!

43 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

What is funny is you acctualy had to take a polygraph about sucking cock . That has to be a fucked up back story from others involved 

Standard procedure for EVERY state police candidate, you fukkin queer.  How about you come to Manchester, and I'll pay for your polygraph, regarding sex. If you show ANY gay sex, I can smash your face. OK?

I'll pay your flight to Manchester and back.   

Will you accept? 

27 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

For a man of your wealth and social standing it is....  unless you don’t have that much wealth.  That a cheap place and bad ass!

I don't trust Latino countries. 

A fat, old guy like me could get robbed, stabbed, and the Panamanian police would care less. Thanks, but no thanks. Things are bad enough in the USA, I ain't lettin' no greasers put a bullet in my head. 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Standard procedure for EVERY state police candidate, you fukkin queer.  How about you come to Manchester, and I'll pay for your polygraph, regarding sex. If you show ANY gay sex, I can smash your face. OK?

I'll pay your flight to Manchester and back.   

Will you accept? 

Lol yeah ok . So cadet have you sucked  a dick yes or no . My guess that one was put inbtherr just for you and the laughs of every one around .

Did they give tiu a trailer hitch when they were asking 

Edited by Ez ryder

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Lol yeah ok . So cadet have you sucked  a dick yes or no . My guess that one was put inbtherr just for you and the laughs of every one around .

They could never prove he sucked them, just that he put lots of them in his mouth.

19 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

11 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

They could never prove he sucked them, just that he put lots of them in his mouth.

So, do either one of you faggots accept my challenge? YES OR NO?

If you don't answer that's a NO, and you're a couple of FAGGOTS FOREVER on FS.COM!!!

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

So, do either one of you faggots accept my challenge? YES OR NO?

If you don't answer that's a NO, and you're a couple of FAGGOTS FOREVER on FS.COM!!!

Again not worth my time . You want to pay me my hourly rate for all my time plus my out of town fee . Yeah I will take your challenge and your money . 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey , ya left out cherry grove on fire island , long island NY

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

Hey , ya left out cherry grove on fire island , long island NY

Heard of Fire island many years ago. 

Who the hell hasn't????