Check your account email address ×

Stampede at the Oscars!

HOLLYWOOD, CA—The Oscars broke out into chaos and panic as Chris Hansen of To Catch a Predator fame suddenly appeared on the stage.

Actors, producers, and directors all scrambled to find the exit, screaming in terror as the former Dateline NBC host popped out of the scenery.

"Why don't you all just have a seat right there?" Hansen said sternly as he stared at the audience, a look of disapproval and disgust plastered on his face.

Several celebrities escaped into the lobby and attempted to bash through the glass doors of the building, but Hansen was too quick for them, leaning in their way and blocking their path. "Going somewhere?" he asked. "I just want to have a talk about the way you're preying on women and other innocent people. Let's sit down and have a little chat."

Panicked actors climbed to the roof of the building and escaped by way of their waiting private jets and helicopters, though each was horrified to see their pilot turn around and reveal himself to be Chris Hansen.

"Let's have a little talk," he said as they screamed in terror.

article-5562-1.jpg

• Haha 2

I was flipping channels last night and there was some sort of stomping black people circle.  Thought it said Oscar's just kept surfing as I asked my self what do acting awards have to do with some odd tribal shit  in modern clothing . 

7 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Down 58%.   :lol:

Used to be able to watch a game or the Oscars without them being politicized. Something we can tell our grandchildren. People are tuning out.

5 hours ago, Edmo said:

Used to be able to watch a game or the Oscars without them being politicized. Something we can tell our grandchildren. People are tuning out.

Yep.  We are quietly just falling away from this type of politicized theatre.  It's no big deal for me and others...I'll just tune it out, turn it off and spend my money elsewhere.  We don't need fanfare or, a group of social media half wits to make shirts for all of us to make us feel like we are some type of retard warriors with a message to sell.