Check your account email address ×

Had to post this it’s powerful

16 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

I went in 2018 and if you get the VIP pass it is fun, otherwise you're standing in line 4 hours a day.  We were ushered right to the front of every line. The amount of people at Harry Potter... I had zero fun at that one but the wife loved it, no speed pass on that one.

I've prob been there 20 times as an adult between business and personal trips.  Overpriced crowded and just not worth it IMO but as i said the wife loved it.  They do some cool events,  been there for some of the special events at Epcot a few times and some of the Christmas and Halloween stuff.  

The MILF’s are outstanding.

That said I pulled the same move as Ginger 3 out of 5 times we/they went but I’d meet them in SW Florida for 5-6 days. They’d be pooped out so i got them to chill and do little , as I like to do in Fl. Boat and beach. Ir: just Hanging out. Lol. 

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

TBH Disney's about as miserable of a place as one can go IMO.  Wife loved it so finally just sent her and the kids every year when i went up sledding.  

This.  We've got some local friends here that have a condo in Orlando.  We can go and stay free pretty much anytime.  Hard pass.

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This.  We've got some local friends here that have a condo in Orlando.  We can go and stay free pretty much anytime.  Hard pass.

Not after a few visits. Lololol

Lots of good bars in orlando though....if you are younger. :)

27 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Yeah I think once is enough for me, especially that fucking airport my god.

pretty efficient airport IMO given the volume.  we used to do business meetings down there as well as my parents living there so i've gone through MCO more times than i can count. Sure i like Sanford or Tampa better but it's the best big airport i have been through.  

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

pretty efficient airport IMO given the volume.  we used to do business meetings down there as well as my parents living there so i've gone through MCO more times than i can count. Sure i like Sanford or Tampa better but it's the best big airport i have been through.  

I hated it. 

On 4/3/2021 at 9:41 PM, jtssrx said:

This man is right. The people pushing the lockdowns are nazis. Many of you here supported these illegal lockdowns. I’m in Florida on vacation. I might as well have stayed in Michigan because Florida isn’t open for business. Well Orlando isn’t. There are mask mandates everywhere For what? Because 500k people supposedly died??? 800k die every year from heart disease alone. No one cares. These nazis don’t care if we live or die. These mandates are not about saving lives. 

Gotta go to church!!! :lol: Talk about sheep :roflcrying:

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Last couple times I went to Orlando the traffic was just nuts. Beyond taking kids to Disney I can’t see ever wanting to go back there.