Check your account email address ×

I find it funny

So Matt Getz is guilty but Cuomo and any other democrat that is accused of anything in innocent in the eyes of Some here. I don’t give two shits about Cuomos sexual harassment bs. I care about his unconstitutional lockdowns and criminal nursing home orders. The evidence is right there for anyone to see. If Getz did something illegal get rid of him. But i refuse to trash him based on a report from some shit new organization. 

Edited by jtssrx

50 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

So Matt Getz is guilty but Cuomo and any other democrat that is accused of anything in innocent in the eyes of Some here. I don’t give two shits about Cuomos sexual harassment bs. I care about his unconstitutional lockdowns and criminal nursing home orders. The evidence is right there for anyone to see. If Getz did something illegal get rid of him. But i refuse to trash him based on a report from some shit new organization. 

Cuomo is guilty. Feel better? 

• Gold Member
52 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Who thinks Cuomo is innocent?

Not that I needed Bill Maher to make up my mind for me but he has made some comments about Cuomo and its pretty accepted that Cuomo is a POS and guilty of what is accused and covering up COVID deaths. I never thought for a minute he wasnt. 

This isnt the vid but he takes some pokes at Cuomo here

And I am not saying Gaetz is guilty I am saying this has some interesting components. $25 million extortion by a former DOJ official is a balzy move. I cant see why somebody would do that to a member of congress knowing the risks unless you had something worth $25 mil... 

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

MC for sure possible Spindry Actiojoe Jimmy

I'd be willing to bet that Jimmy doesn't think Cuomo is innocent.  AFJ/SpinCry likely doesn't either.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

the projection of jimmys positions from a couple of the RW retards is ridiculous

You know how it goes, rip into a Repub and obviously you're an SJW libtard.

5 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I'd be willing to bet that Jimmy doesn't think Cuomo is innocent.  AFJ/SpinCry likely doesn't either.

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

the projection of jimmys positions from a couple of the RW retards is ridiculous

I said Possibly. Here's the other issue the three you claim don't think he's innocent never bash people like Cuomo but are quick to bash the Getz's of the world

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I said Possibly. Here's the other issue the three you claim don't think he's innocent never bash people like Cuomo but are quick to bash the Getz's of the world

I've seen Jimmy bash plenty of Dems.  :dunno:

Just now, Kivalo said:

I've seen Jimmy bash plenty of Dems.  :dunno:

I haven't not one But I don't live on this site either. But I saw Jimmy running his mouth on the Geatz posts

8 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I apologize. I thought it was universally accepted that Cuomo was guilty. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I haven't not one But I don't live on this site either. But I saw Jimmy running his mouth on the Geatz posts

But Gaetz is a shitbag so what's wrong with calling him one?

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Oh and I never said MC thought Cuomo was guilty. We all know MC has no thoughts on the matter (or any matter) and will be told what to regurgitate.