Check your account email address ×

I'm riding bitches

Theres a big colorado low coming through....foot and a half of snow they say for mb and parts of sask and ont....looks like its going to track north of the UP though.

3 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

West of Munising and N of 28 I hear still has lots of snow, and more on the way next week.  Heading back up the 17th 

yup ....should be good for all of march barring any major warm up or rain events

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

yup ....should be good for all of march barring any major warm up or rain events

The snow map at the bottom of the home pg must be very inaccurate....shows very little snow on ground for the up.

20 minutes ago, Dave said:

The snow map at the bottom of the home pg must be very inaccurate....shows very little snow on ground for the up.

pretty inaccurate for sure ....there is pretty damn good snow around my cabin right now with groomers reporting best conditions of the year

• Like 2

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Slight warm up next 2 days, with a tiny bit of rain. Then right back to cold and snow starting Wednesday thru 14th (that's all the forecast shows up to)  And that doesn't include LES   

4 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Slight warm up next 2 days, with a tiny bit of rain. Then right back to cold and snow starting Wednesday thru 14th (that's all the forecast shows up to)  And that doesn't include LES   

it will take a week of 50's or more to take out the 30+ inch base in the Kee

Small world. The fucking Native that killed those fire fighters in that MN crash fucked my buddies. He is the one in the dodge ? Eye swollen shut and 10 stitches on his face.  I had to walk away, thought they were going to kill him .

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

Small world. The fucking Native that killed those fire fighters in that MN crash fucked my buddies. He is the one in the dodge ? Eye swollen shut and 10 stitches on his face.  I had to walk away, thought they were going to kill him .

English dude ....what the fuck are you babbling aboot !!!!!!111111

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

Yup, he got worked over good last night. He is lucky he didn't  take a cap today. What a piece of shit. 

damn , how did he end up with your group

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

damn , how did he end up with your group

They all got stuck last night , I was out that way, but on sled. Got a call this morning, to help pull 4 trucks out .

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

right , you think the dude would be laying low after that shit

He isn't laying low at all . It's like nothing happened . He is going to get the death penalty .