Check your account email address ×

Biden allowed it to begin now he has to figure out how to stop it!!

Watched some left leaning MSM this evening. I was shocked. Even they are now like WTF Biden administration with the border crisis. What did anyone expect them to do when you go around saying fuck the wall and we will treat them better. “Here we come uncle Joe! “

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Crowder said:

Watched some left leaning MSM this evening. I was shocked. Even they are now like WTF Biden administration with the border crisis. What did anyone expect them to do when you go around saying fuck the wall and we will treat them better. “Here we come uncle Joe! “

When his advisor Roberta Jacobson says in Spanish at a press conference la frontera no está cerrada

the border in not closed 

Is really not helping .

But Again I ask what makes any of you think this in not exactly what team Biden wants ? 

I think it’s more than what Biden wanted and caught them by surprise though it shouldn’t have. Now they have to answer to it with the growing pressure. Campaign promises and policies catch up with you and the average American, whether left or right, really isn’t cool with an open border free for all. Fire crotch stands up there everyday with BS non answers to the questions. They are probably in shock that MSM isn’t exactly covering their ass on the issue at this point. Rather entertaining to say the least. 

Edited by Crowder

• Platinum Contributing Member

Biden admin is all pissed off the pictures got leaked of their kid kennels. They didn't want us to see what's going on there and just how bad it is. 

Edited by Skidooski

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Biden admin is all pissed off the pictures got leaked of their kid kennels. They didn't want us to see what's going on there and just how bad it is. 

Transparency at it finest!!

• Like 2