Check your account email address ×

2022 tcat vs Mach Z

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

if you like to ride off the beaten path with a GPS the poo gauge is the real deal.  

Is the 7S easier to read than the PIDD Gauge?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Anler said:

Like 10x easier

I figured...I was trying to read the trail maps last time I was out riding and I forgot my damn readers...yeah I couldn’t see shit.🤣

11 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

if you like to ride off the beaten path with a GPS the poo gauge is the real deal.  

I was riding goat paths in the yoop and the GPS on the gauge was amazing. Always knew where I was and how to get back to the main trail. 
Riding around my place I hardly use it because I know the trails so well but still nice to have. We tried some different routes this year just for fun...

3 hours ago, Doo900t said:

I have a 7 inch Garmin mounted on my glove box extension and it works great.

I have Uclear communicators and I don't care where my riding buddies are and don't want to answer my phone when I'm riding.

All I want my gauge for are the usual things like mph, rpm, time of day, engine temp and trip meter.

if i bought a doo that is what i would prob do but the poo builds it in.   I liek listening to music while riding as well but would never even think of doing calls and texts.   i usually just toss my phone on airplane mode anyways

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I was riding goat paths in the yoop and the GPS on the gauge was amazing. Always knew where I was and how to get back to the main trail. 
Riding around my place I hardly use it because I know the trails so well but still nice to have. We tried some different routes this year just for fun...

yup i like to try to link roads and old trails.   supposedly next season it will have satellite overlay which will be awesome as you can literally see where the tote road ends and if there's a cut you can pick through to the next.