Check your account email address ×

Don't mess with the Masks

1 hour ago, washedupmxer said:

Holy shit this tinker chick is scared af and lives for the magic cloth 

She got guthooked by the covid narrative hard. Made it her virtue. So for them to admit that they were wrong now is like trying to get them to say they’re not a good person. Good luck with that. 

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Hey dumbass... trying going hour upon hour with this shit...

1000w_q75.jpg

Point I will make is there are 4 levels to get to this point. The level of the garb is contingent on the level of the threat involved.

The 'threat' in a hospital is much higher than walking in the general public. That is simple common sense and not really open to comparing.

The correct comparison would be to match the threat to the level of protection.

I don't need MOPP Level 4 to walk around in a state with 700ish deaths.

Hey dumbass it was a comedic analogy, if you have no risk don't wear anything

South Carolina Gov. McMcaster takes victory lap after Texas lifts mask mandate: 'We never had one'

South Carolina was one of the few states to never implement a mask mandate

By Houston Keene
  •  
  •  

The governor of South Carolina took a victory lap after his gubernatorial colleagues in Texas and Mississippi lifted their mask mandates, touting the fact that his state never had such a mandate. 

"Unlike Texas and Mississippi, we cannot lift a mask mandate because we never had one in the first place," Gov. Henry McMaster tweeted. 

"South Carolina took a measured approach and never closed. We gave South Carolinians the freedom to choose for themselves what’s best for their health and family," McMaster, a Republican, added. 

The governor included a video in his tweet, depicting several news reports covering his decision not to issue a mask mandate similar to other states.

"We never closed," said McMaster in the video. "Our reasonable steps of limited, measured and temporary actions allowed us to combat the virus without crippling our economy."

McMaster’s victory lap post comes days after Texas and Mississippi announced they would be rolling back mask mandates and reopening their economies.

President Biden attacked the two governors after the announcement, saying the governors’ decisions to lift mask mandates was "Neanderthal thinking."

White House press secretary Jen Psaki defended the president’s comment, saying the quip was a "reflection" of Biden’s "frustration and exasperation."

The comments drew ire from Republicans, however, with Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla., firing back on Twitter that the president should "seek training for his unconscious bias" toward Neanderthals.

He also called on Biden to "apologize for his insensitive comments."

"President Biden’s use of an old stereotype is hurtful to modern Europeans, Asians & Americans who inherit about 2% of their genes from Neanderthal ancestors," wrote Rubio, who linked out to an article in the tweet.

• Like 1

People hate the removal of mask mandates because it shows how stupid they are. They do nothing. Maskers are complete retards 

Jan 18 line is when Iowa’s mask mandate ended, and Jan 20 is over a month after. No change. 

26BA28E7-87FB-4EAD-A7C1-42A1235E4F19.jpeg

On 3/4/2021 at 2:35 PM, Jerry 976 said:

Wolf won't give up until his voted out of office, masks will be required for a long time in Pa.

14 hours ago, Seatofmypants said:

Nope........ He is literally the anti-christ.

We got it just as bad, if not worse over here. Momma Gretch says no! 

14 hours ago, washedupmxer said:

Holy shit this tinker chick is scared af and lives for the magic cloth 

And you should have worn a helmet more you stupid cunt. Get a life you useless wad and suck this bitch's dick. 

Edited by Tinker

44 minutes ago, Tinker said:

And you should have worn a helmet more you stupid cunt. Get a life you useless wad and suck this bitch's dick. 

Remember when you fell for all the Chinese virus garbage that was hilarious 

4 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Virus ? I thought it was just a Cold tbh

The common cold, also known simply as a cold, is a viral infectious disease of the upper respiratory tract that primarily affects the respiratory mucosa of the nose, throat, sinuses, and larynx. Signs and symptoms may appear less than two days after exposure to the virus.

7 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Virus ? I thought it was just a Cold tbh

2 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

The common cold, also known simply as a cold, is a viral infectious disease of the upper respiratory tract that primarily affects the respiratory mucosa of the nose, throat, sinuses, and larynx. Signs and symptoms may appear less than two days after exposure to the virus.

Ok I was way off base, I'll correct it.

Virus ? I thought it was simply a Cold tbh

2 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Ok I was way off base, I'll correct it.

Virus ? I thought it was simply a Cold tbh

In between a cold and the Flu, for most folks no where near as bad as the Flu.

23 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

In between a cold and the Flu, for most folks no where near as bad as the Flu.

For the people I know had it for sure they all said it was milder than a typical cold :lol: 

14 minutes ago, ACE said:

For the people I know had it for sure they all said it was milder than a typical cold :lol: 

We've known +/- 35 who have had it, all said somewhat worse than a mild cold but really no big deal, only Dean B. here had it bad but has other health issues as I've said before, 3 days in the hospital, no ventilator though.

Worse thing we got was bad cough, headaches (which I always get anyhow) and a little loss of taste & smell, food tasted bitter to me. The whole thing is being made up as a much bigger deal that it is, I understand sick elderly folks having it worse, but Flu kills them too. This Mask thingy is a scam.