Check your account email address ×

First Dexter Season 9 Photos Tease A Dark Return For The Show

Just now, XCR1250 said:

I rarely watch and TV, is it any good? Wife is a TV nut.

It’s pretty good. He’s a guy that hunts and kills serial killers. I found it entertaining. Some thought it was too dark. 

If Breaking Bad is a 10, this is a 7.5. If youre out to watch a good show and haven’t watched Breaking Bad, try it out. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It’s pretty good. He’s a guy that hunts and kills serial killers. I found it entertaining. Some thought it was too dark. 

If Breaking Bad is a 10, this is a 7.5. If youre out to watch a good show and haven’t watched Breaking Bad, try it out. 

Breaking bad was good. I like better call Saul as well 

Americans fascination and love for serial killers is very bizarre.  They are turning silence of lambs into series. Prodigal son, criminal minds, etc. . Where you can tune in weekly to women being brutally murdered for sport,  but somehow be horrified that a show like Cobra Kia has too many white peoples...  demanding it be pulled from the air. 

3 hours ago, Cold War said:

Americans fascination and love for serial killers is very bizarre.  They are turning silence of lambs into series. Prodigal son, criminal minds, etc. . Where you can tune in weekly to women being brutally murdered for sport,  but somehow be horrified that a show like Cobra Kia has too many white peoples...  demanding it be pulled from the air. 

Serial killers are fascinating. Not the gore but their psyche. What drives them, how did they get to that point 

29 minutes ago, ACE said:

Serial killers are fascinating. Not the gore but their psyche. What drives them, how did they get to that point 

No, I get it. The point was more how this is completely acceptable, but now a comedy show is offensive.  

3 hours ago, Cold War said:

Agreed, but lol’d at the thought of a Cobra Kia.