Check your account email address ×

Top Republicans join Obama in condemning Trump’s words

3 hours ago, Cold War said:

Not sure why it so titillating for some to hear negative comments about Trump coming from the Republican establishment.

It is common knowledge that do not like or support Trump.

He does not have much support at all.

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, SnowRider said:

:bum: Let the Butthurt continue :bum::lol:  :ylsuper:  :rockernana:  :bigfinger:

A new Bloomberg poll released on Tuesday showed Donald Trump trailing Hillary Clinton by a whopping 12 points — but that was not even the worst number for the presumptive Republican presidential nominee.

An overwhelming 55% of total respondents said that they could never support Trump. In comparison, 43% of those polled said that they could never support Clinton.

Clinton held a 49% to 37% advantage in the poll.

Just 8% of those not supporting Trump were open to the idea of backing the Manhattan billionaire, while 7% of uncommitted respondents were open to the idea of supporting Clinton.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/single-most-devastating-statistic-donald-225957896.html;_ylt=A0LEV0krM2FXohMAxuzBGOd_;_ylu=X3oDMTEybTZkM2s2BGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDQjE5MTFfMQRzZWMDc2M-

12 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

All polls that are out right now were conducted prior to the attack. Lets see where the polls are next week.

:dunno:

The poll surveyed 1,000 voters over three days beginning on June 10, and contained a margin of error of 3.6

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Yep, there was a record turnout in the primaries.  But no one will vote for him. 

Oh, I think he'll get a ton of anti-Hillary votes.  IMO, a lot of this election is balancing on the VP choices and how the first televised debate goes. If Trump punishes her while she sits there with her sly little grin to the point she is rattled...he'll do well.  If she can hold her own, well, she may even do better than Trump because she'll gain the "victim votes" from the women.  

What a shit show.

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, I think he'll get a ton of anti-Hillary votes.  IMO, a lot of this election is balancing on the VP choices and how the first televised debate goes. If Trump punishes her while she sits there with her sly little grin to the point she is rattled...he'll do well.  If she can hold her own, well, she may even do better than Trump because she'll gain the "victim votes" from the women.  

What a shit show.

:nuts: Rump has no chance bro :ylsuper: VP choice means almost nothing in a Presidential election and that's a fact :bc: 

Edited by SnowRider

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

:nuts: Rump has no chance bro :ylsuper: VP choice means almost nothing in a Presidential election and that's a fact :bc: 

It does in this one.  And that's a fact.  Besides the small matter that neither of the party's nominees are qualified to be President (and one should have been indicted), there's a really good chance whoever wins is gonna be using their face as a bullet catcher within the first year.  And it'd suit me if Hillary's face caught one anytime sooner.

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

It does in this one.  And that's a fact.  Besides the small matter that neither of the party's nominees are qualified to be President (and one should have been indicted), there's a really good chance whoever wins is gonna be using their face as a bullet catcher within the first year.  And it'd suit me if Hillary's face caught one anytime sooner.

You're cool dude - wishing an assassination on anyone is absurd.  Pathetic. 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

You're cool dude - wishing an assassination on anyone is absurd.  Pathetic. 

You are such a little girl.  Grow up you worthless little pussy.  

Set any records today?  :lol:

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You are such a little girl.  Grow up you worthless little pussy.  

Set any records today?  :lol:

Pussy? :lol: Internet tough guy eh.... :lmao: 

Wishing death on people is inexcusable.  You're the pussy bro :bc: 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Pussy? :lol: Internet tough guy eh.... :lmao: 

Wishing death on people is inexcusable.  You're the pussy bro :bc: 

Ahhhh...the "I know you are but what am I" liberal maneuver on how to fight from the number one flaming liberal dip shit poster child on FS.

You're a winner little lady!

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ahhhh...the "I know you are but what am I" liberal maneuver on how to fight from the number one flaming liberal dip shit poster child on FS.

Yes - I am a winner.  Thanks bud :bc: 

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You been drinking tonight? :lol:

Hint: say yes.

Edited by Capt.Storm

5 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Ok SR,

I am going to give you a very simple test to prove your intelligence.

All you have to do is count the F's and report back.

Count the Number of F's - IQ Test

I suck at these I say 6 :dunno: 

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

I suck at these I say 6 :dunno: 

Dang dude it was meant for sr. :lol;

Works better in person and only let them read it once.

That said I put it on HCS and a lot of them said 3 or 4 and when I told them 6 they thought I cheated and redid the damn thing..lol.

Edited by Capt.Storm

Amazing, isn't it? Most people count three of them, so much for perception, but it does not say anything about your IQ. Whoever counts the six 'F' the first time is a genius, four is rather frequent, five is rather rare, three is normal. Less than three, and you must change glasses ; -) 

For some obscure resaons, we (or our brain) do not count the "f" in "of", maybe because the phonetic is similar to "ov", or because during (quick) reading the brain focus on "lexical" words, and not so much on "grammatical" words.

6 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Dang dude it was meant for sr. :lol;

Works better in person and only let them read it once.

That said I put it on HCS and a lot of them said 3 or 4 and when I told them 6 they thought I cheated and redid the damn thing..lol.

They miss the of's :) fuck me I should have read your next post 

Edited by Momorider