Check your account email address ×

This is what happens to rioters in Dem controlled Dane County WI

You read it correctly, DISMISSAL OF CHARGES

https://madison.com/wsj/news/local/crime-and-courts/woman-pleads-guilty-to-riot-related-looting-placed-in-deferred-prosecution/article_5dc021c0-05fc-51ee-b973-f9a5ee2f211b.html

Gabrielle M. Kokesh, 20, pleaded guilty to both charges she faced for taking part in a break-in at August, 414 State St., and for breaking a window at Power Nine Games, 341 State St., on May 30.

Under that program, for which contracts typically last for a year, Kokesh would have to take part in any programs ordered by the program and not commit any new crimes. Once she has completed the program, she can seek formal dismissal of the charges.

But if Kokesh fails to complete the program, she would return to court to be formally convicted and sentenced.

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

https://madison.com/wsj/news/local/crime-and-courts/woman-pleads-guilty-to-riot-related-looting-placed-in-deferred-prosecution/article_5dc021c0-05fc-51ee-b973-f9a5ee2f211b.html

Gabrielle M. Kokesh, 20, pleaded guilty to both charges she faced for taking part in a break-in at August, 414 State St., and for breaking a window at Power Nine Games, 341 State St., on May 30.

Under that program, for which contracts typically last for a year, Kokesh would have to take part in any programs ordered by the program and not commit any new crimes. Once she has completed the program, she can seek formal dismissal of the charges.

But if Kokesh fails to complete the program, she would return to court to be formally convicted and sentenced.

They are brave activists and SJW who strayed just slightly but aren't really guilty of anything....you know, "formal".  A quick class and how to not get caught next time and they are off the hook!  :lol: 

I just don't care who or how these people are "dispatched" any longer.  I just want it done.

• Platinum Contributing Member
26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

They are brave activists and SJW who strayed just slightly but aren't really guilty of anything....you know, "formal".  A quick class and how to not get caught next time and they are off the hook!  :lol: 

I just don't care who or how these people are "dispatched" any longer.  I just want it done.

Then STFU and get to work.👍🏼

Just now, Angry ginger said:

glad people are finally realizing how heroic it is to become a druggy by choice and then come back.  

Long overdue.  Next up...those who gained 500 lbs then lost 350.  Or, have we already classified them as heroes?  It's hard to keep up anymore.

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Differed prosecution. Usually reserved for white, suburban kids. 

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Oh really?  I guess dismissal isn't just for white suburban kids like you claim

https://www.channel3000.com/judge-dismisses-owi-case-for-former-governors-son/

image.png.4481d8ace3162b396086984c2bdde5d2.png

:groin:

The pandemic has equalized rates of incarceration. The bar is set pretty high right now for an agent or the courts to order jail. Differed prosecution is the go to on most cases not involving violence. 

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Long overdue.  Next up...those who gained 500 lbs then lost 350.  Or, have we already classified them as heroes?  It's hard to keep up anymore.

I’m pretty sure they already have hero status.  😂

I made myself fat,  now I’m thin.  

ooooohh!!!   👏 👏 

6 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The pandemic has equalized rates of incarceration. The bar is set pretty high right now for an agent or the courts to order jail. Differed prosecution is the go to on most cases not involving violence. 

What are you talking about?  The Doyle case was way before the pandemic.

19 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

First you post a case involving deferred prosecution and now a case involving acquittal due to a lack of probable cause. I can’t keep up with your bumbling. 

Like I have told others, if you can't keep up, maybe just try to set your own pace and stay there.

Probable Cause:  Police reports said the younger Doyle was pulled over after an officer saw him weaving. Two officers said they detected the odor of alcohol. Doyle refused field sobriety tests and blood alcohol tests.

Edited by racer254

48 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Differed prosecution. Usually reserved for white, suburban kids. 

38 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

22 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

First you post a case involving deferred prosecution and now a case involving acquittal due to a lack of probable cause. I can’t keep up with your bumbling. 

You tried to inject race in, then when proven wrong, you blamed it on the pandemic, and now you are changing to probable cause.   What's next, mental health?  LOL.

:groin: