Check your account email address ×

Pour Ben!

Anler

8 minutes ago, ACE said:

They waited almost 20 years to add 5 hp to the Mach Z... wow 

I’m unimpressed by the power...the launch control and chassis are a win. The price is super retarded

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I’m unimpressed by the power...the launch control and chassis are a win. The price is super retarded

They could have done something really cool with the one year only build by making it like 210 hp...   but this is gay 

5 minutes ago, ACE said:

They could have done something really cool with the one year only build by making it like 210 hp...   but this is gay 

at 210 hp that would be double your cat. Its irresponsible of an OEM to put that much power out to the masses that can barely handle 130hp. 

• Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Its going to smoke the thundercat and sidewinder! And ride and handle better too!

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Its going to smoke the thundercat and sidewinder! And ride and handle better too!

It will smoke them in 1000’ because of launch control....it will get its ass handed to it hardcore everywhere else speed wise. The chassis is 1000x better yes

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It will smoke them in 1000’ because of launch control....it will get its ass handed to it hardcore everywhere else speed wise. The chassis is 1000x better yes

I've got launch control on my sxs...its nbd really.

45 minutes ago, Anler said:

at 210 hp that would be double your cat. Its irresponsible of an OEM to put that much power out to the masses that can barely handle 130hp. 

I guess cat is irresponsible with the thunder cat

31 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That launch control will be nothing but a gimmick 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Dave said:

I've got launch control on my sxs...its nbd really.

Are you fucking retarded? Launch control on that sled is going to be 4-5 sled lengths faster in the first 120’