Check your account email address ×

2022 ski doo release takeaway

Rod

11 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Lol so are you telling me turbo drag sleds dont use notched weights ? 

News flash to me .ihave not seen 1 with out them yet 

Notched weights will be no different than brake boosting. Launch control dumps raw fuel into the exhaust where it combusts and spools the turbo. You are a fucking know nothing idiot if you think the two could produce even remotely similar results 

Edited by f7ben

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Notched weights will be no different than brake boosting. Launch control dumps raw fuel into the exhaust where it combusts and spools the turbo. You are a fucking know nothing idiot if you think the two could produce even remotely similar results 

So what yiu are saying is there are no notched weights in competition drag sleds ? 

I get that launch control is not the same but for 20g I will take a cat put a studder box on with notched weights and destroy the doo for 5g less . 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, ACE said:

Doos chassis is literally from 2008. That’s 14 years on the same chassis. No thanks 

You know what you're talking about. Posts like this take away from your credibly. I've owned your sled twice a 2012 Procross 1100 and a 2019 SRX. I've also owned a 600 etec Iron Dog a 600 XRS g4 a 800 XP Renegade 800 XS XRS Gade 850 Blizzard and a 850 XRS Gade. Each and every doos ride quality is superior to the ProCross and it's not even close. If the 2019 SRX was better I'd still be on it no question. The four stroke motor and the ability to Turn it up to 300HP can't be denied. Also the SRX is the best looking sled on the snow. But who cares if it's fast and looks cool when it rides like a lumber wagon

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

You know what you're talking about. Posts like this take away from your credibly. I've owned your sled twice a 2012 Procross 1100 and a 2019 SRX. I've also owned a 600 etec Iron Dog a 600 XRS g4 a 800 XP Renegade 800 XS XRS Gade 850 Blizzard and a 850 XRS Gade. Each and every doos ride quality is superior to the ProCross and it's not even close. If the 2019 SRX was better I'd still be on it no question. The four stroke motor and the ability to Turn it up to 300HP can't be denied. Also the SRX is the best looking sled on the snow. But who cares if it's fast and looks cool when it rides like a lumber wagon

You need to give it up already about the new XP.  14 year chassis carryover tells the tale and it doesn’t even handle well 

Just now, ACE said:

You need to give it up already about the new XP.  14 year chassis carryover tells the tale and it doesn’t even handle well 

The only reason you keep saying this is Can is on Year 10 on the Shitscross chassis. 

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

The only reason you keep saying this is Can is on Year 10 on the Shitscross chassis. 

No because I’m a doo guy and their happiness to wallow in mediocrity is annoying 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, ACE said:

You need some sort of event that causes exhaust pressure to spoil the turbo. All notched weights will do is just engage at a higher RPM. Wont do much brake boost 

Quit copying me

32 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sounds like the Lynx Rave is a hardcore ride way beyond anything Doo has sold here...what the XRS was supposed to be times 10.👍🏼

So it’s completely useless for any consumer activity. Sounds wonderful

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

So it’s completely useless for any consumer activity. Sounds wonderful

According to the dude from Finland on FB....yes...for the North American Market. He said they have a couple other models that are way more trail friendly.🤷🏻

What’s going to happen is that all the Ricky Racer Posers are going to order one and then  cry because it’s too stiff.🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

42 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sounds like the Lynx Rave is a hardcore ride way beyond anything Doo has sold here...what the XRS was supposed to be times 10.👍🏼

They don't have too many groomed trails in finland. 

NA guys have been crying for lynx.

It's here, ante up boys.

Well see how hardcore you really are.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

According to the dude from Finland on FB....yes...for the North American Market. He said they have a couple other models that are way more trail friendly.🤷🏻

What’s going to happen is that all the Ricky Racer Posers are going to order one and then  cry because it’s too stiff.🤣

Exactly lol....the Mohawk helmet flat brim with go pro crowd loading it in their jacked up diesel mall crawler and attacking driveway approaches with all the veracity of a fat kid on a twinkie

Edited by f7ben
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

no more freeride 137 so the riders looking for that can now go to the Lynx Rave

I know many who thought the XRS was too stiff,  will be awesome when they get on one of these.  

• Like 1