Check your account email address ×

Biden blocks ICE from targeting sex offenders.

On 2/16/2021 at 7:55 AM, Kivalo said:

Obviously he wanted sex offenders to go free!  :lol:

Every action has a reaction.  His actions were not hard to forsee what the reaction would be . But his handlers just did not give a shit and had him sign it any way . 

So yes they obviously wanted sex offenders to go free 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

Every action has a reaction.  His actions were not hard to forsee what the reaction would be . But his handlers just did not give a shit and had him sign it any way . 

So yes they obviously wanted sex offenders to go free 

Not only that they caged up crates full of teenager imigrants for easy pickins.

I am fine with putting any one who crosses illegal in jail. It is a crime no matter the age . You break the law you go to Jail pretty basic wold wide knowen concept even to grade schools age kids .

And again the separation of kids and the adults who they are with is because of lack of documentation of who any of them are and the massive amounts of knowen trafficking across the borders . 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

I am fine with putting any one who crosses illegal in jail. It is a crime no matter the age . You break the law you go to Jail pretty basic wold wide knowen concept even to grade schools age kids .

And again the separation of kids and the adults who they are with is because of lack of documentation of who any of them are and the massive amounts of knowen trafficking across the borders . 

Uh yeah pretty sure the BLM riots changed that rule.

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 2/16/2021 at 7:59 AM, Kivalo said:

No, I'm not defending it. I'm making fun of your simple minded assertion that he did this to let sex offenders go free. That's just idiotic and posting a political hit piece like this makes you an idiot.  :bc:

Fact is a catch and release program will do just that.   Let sex trafficker's go freely into our country.  

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Fact is a catch and release program will do just that.   Let sex trafficker's go freely into our country.  

No kidding but ezdummy says that's the actual goal not a side effect. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I don't agree with that but doing it and knowing the consequences is just as bad in my book.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Again Every action has a reaction  so yes they full well know what they are doing and don't give 2 fucks if sex trafficking is going on . I want to know why we let people in then let them go in public when I can't even dine in a fucking McDonald's.  No residency no car but yeah just go walk around