Check your account email address ×

Cancel all Disney subscriptions if you have any

Matt

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I'm thoroughly enjoying both angles on this. 

On one hand, some ignorant liberal white girl spouts some pseudo "peace and love" " respect everyone's opinions cuz of the Jews, you guys!" bullshit and gets cancelled. 

And on the other hand, I'm encouraged that people are just now noticing that corporations really run shit. It's hilariously fitting that what woke them up is some c-list celebrity getting culled from a fucking star wars spin off for saying some basic ignorant white girl shit. 

I’m just glad she’s gone from the show....she fucking sucked bad

1 hour ago, Plissken said:

:lol:They cancelled someone so I’m cancelling them :lol:Snowflake meet snowball.  

Yep. Woke bullshit needs to be met with financial penalty. People who lean right need to start playing the game the dems have set up. Sucks those are the rules but it has to be this way. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Matt said:

Yep. Woke bullshit needs to be met with financial penalty. People who lean right need to start playing the game the dems have set up. Sucks those are the rules but it has to be this way. 

Lol. 

Don't "right leaning" people cancel public figures all the time? 

This isn't new. Y'all have been playing this game for a few generations.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

She’s built like a fucking offensive lineman and can’t act

Correct and Correct but in the desolate planets and galaxies that Mando visits he needs some big titty and thick thigh to keep him in shape.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I’m just glad she’s gone from the show....she fucking sucked bad

Jesus you actually watch that stupid show :lol:

I think it sucks.  And the 2 whole episodes I have watched, Mando had his fucking helmet off, while my wife is explaining that Mando can never take his hat off..... The 2 shows I watched he had his lid off.  Mando sucks.  Baby Yoda sucks.  Jews suck.  But I'd like to see Amazon woman's giant titties!

2 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Correct and Correct but in the desolate planets and galaxies that Mando visits he needs some big titty and thick thigh to keep him in shape.

I think it sucks.  And the 2 whole episodes I have watched, Mando had his fucking helmet off, while my wife is explaining that Mando can never take his hat off..... The 2 shows I watched he had his lid off.  Mando sucks.  Baby Yoda sucks.  Jews suck.  But I'd like to see Amazon woman's giant titties!

Lmao, fuckin newb

3 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

I thought it got pretty awesome the end of season two

Just now, Fireball 440 said:

Don't get me wrong, I'm more into Gamora the green bitch from Guardians of the Galaxy, or maybe the redhead from The Fifth Element.

Yah....I wanna bang lilu right in the ass

54 minutes ago, Matt said:

Oh yes I’m sure your DDS is all very righteous and justified.  :handjob:

35 minutes ago, Plissken said:

Oh yes I’m sure your DDS is all very righteous and justified.  :handjob:

I give zero fucks if you get offended by people voting with their dollars.  I refuse to do business with those who aim to silence people or punish them for completely acceptable, mainstream views expressed outside of the workplace.  I've already pulled about $450k of annual revenue out of AWS and migrated to other cloud providers after what they did to Parler.  Should be able to get that figure over $1M annual revenue by the time I'm done.  AWS isn't the only game in town.

Edited by Matt
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Matt said:

I give zero fucks if you get offended by people voting with their dollars.  I refuse to do business with those who aim to silence people or punish them for completely acceptable, mainstream views expressed outside of the workplace.  I've already pulled about $450k of annual revenue out of AWS and migrated to other cloud providers after what they did to Parler.  Should be able to get that figure over $1M annual revenue by the time I'm done.  AWS isn't the only game in town.

Bitch, please.  Making business decisions based on “feels” is the height of snow-flakery.  

9A2F9727-5AAC-4111-AA7C-2D622F14FCE4.jpeg

• Like 1