Check your account email address ×

Who makes the best side by side?

Just now, Capt.Storm said:

We do a lot together and he does a lot of chit for me around here that i can't hardly do anymore. :bc:

Im sure he will be by to see you...and if hes in no hurry to leave even better. :)

4 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Im sure he will be by to see you...and if hes in no hurry to leave even better. :)

I told him it would be rude to leave as soon as he gets his money..and he said ..like you aint rude? :lol;

Get this he's thinking about opening a Starbucks here in Brockport...says it will fly because it's a college town..

I want him to open a KFC and he said noway!

Edited by Capt.Storm

Just now, Capt.Storm said:

I told him it would be rude to leave has soon as he gets his money..and he said ..like you aint rude? :lol;

Get this he's thinking about opening a Starbucks here in Brocport...says it will fly because it's a college town..

Smart kid!

3 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Well you would not know that by his grades but he's doing ok.

It must cost a lot to open one of those though.

Ya i would think the franchise fee would be pretty steep.

I actually really like these and i think the only weak point was smoking clutches but i bet i can solve that situation with better parts. I mean they want 18k for a good sidewinder.. pretty tempted for the extra 4 grand to buy something like this

8 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I think Subway, Jimmy Johns, and Firehouse Subs are all under the $125k mark, leaving extra left over for a smaller coffee chain and a gym.  

But I'm guessing you have to supply your own building right.

Man I sure wanted a KFC around here,,but fawk that starbucks....what's a 16 yo know anyways..lol.

2 hours ago, Wildcat said:

I actually really like these and i think the only weak point was smoking clutches but i bet i can solve that situation with better parts. I mean they want 18k for a good sidewinder.. pretty tempted for the extra 4 grand to buy something like this

I've driven the XYZ and it's a well built machine. But there's no  4 seat XYZ and the suspension is very stiff. Good for jumping in the dunes, but rough in the east and Midwest trails. It is also pretty loud, doesn't really make a lot of power until 6k+ rpm. And it pretty loud up there up to 11k. Great power though. 

Its a machine that's meant to be ridden HARD all the time. 

7 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

I think Subway, Jimmy Johns, and Firehouse Subs are all under the $125k mark, leaving extra left over for a smaller coffee chain and a gym.  

Most owners need to own about three of them to start making a decent wage.