Check your account email address ×

Snocross: 2021 Round 05/06 USAF Snocross National, Deadwood 1/29-30

2 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Yup.  Takes too long to go around the outside with a sled.  Much lower corner speeds in Snocross than

SX where you would have two viable grooves to run.

The real shame is we could have been watching them at the X Games this weekend.  Some of those tracks were epic.  I know logistically it was a nightmare of a race but man was it fun to watch!

This is a good and proper SX track for sure.

10 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

Yup.  Takes too long to go around the outside with a sled.  Much lower corner speeds in Snocross than

The real shame is we could have been watching them at the X Games this weekend.  Some of those tracks were epic.  I know logistically it was a nightmare of a race but man was it fun to watch!

:thumbsup:

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

This is a good and proper SX track for sure.

should be mandatory that every SX track must have at least one right turn... rather than bumpy nascar

Any if you acctualy go to Deadwood to watch ? Did you head up the hill to ride . How bad was it ? 

My club has a pimped out non refundable 2k cabin rented out wend to sun and I think it is going to be sitting empty reading snow reports 

On 1/30/2021 at 9:29 PM, Crnr2Crnr said:

they showed our resident tech inspector

wonder how many corn dogs were in his coat pocket?

Zero corn dogs but beef jerky.,..

23 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

Was it after the finish line where the guys were jumping all the way into the corner?  That was an awfully dangerous course setup.  Have guys stacking up into the corner and then guys behind them jumping into it.

it was in the rhythm section in the back side. The main issue this weekend was it was 50 degrees Friday and 40 the next - the track literally fell apart race after race after race. and the holes were insane , I'm 6' tall and when I stood in the holes they were well over my head.

23 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

The lower racers were constantly complaining when it was just a bowl turn that allowed them to develop lines and requested split lanes (dumb)

Xgames tracks were shit shows - the last year of snocross they had riders coming head on at one another.

10 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Any if you acctualy go to Deadwood to watch ? Did you head up the hill to ride . How bad was it ? 

My club has a pimped out non refundable 2k cabin rented out wend to sun and I think it is going to be sitting empty reading snow reports 

I was there , the locals said the snow isn't what it normally is up there really thin and no base.