Check your account email address ×

Why are so many hospital staff turn down on get vaccined

BOHICA

Yes long term side effects include men wanting to be inferior to women, men wanting to dress as women, men wanting to get fucked like a woman, and women getting fat and becoming dykes.....

Wait, never mind. Those are influenza vaccine side effects. Too late.....

• Haha 2

I’ve seen/read about it but everyone that I know, and their immediate family members, in the health field are getting it. Local hospitals here have even opened it up to the general public, at times. When they have a batch that they have to use up, but don’t have immediate patients for it, they just start calling people in to get it, that want it, so it doesn’t go to waste. 

My BIL's mother received the covid shot on Friday past and is now deceased as of Monday night/Tuesday morning. She was in an old folks home where there were, allegedly, 5 cases. 82 yrs old, good health then came down with what they are calling pneumonia Saturday. Many old folks received the shot and last count Tuesday, there were 37 positive cases. 

Can't wait until I get it...................not!  

5 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I’ve seen/read about it but everyone that I know, and their immediate family members, in the health field are getting it. Local hospitals here have even opened it up to the general public, at times. When they have a batch that they have to use up, but don’t have immediate patients for it, they just start calling people in to get it, that want it, so it doesn’t go to waste. 

Here the local hospitals aren't getting it.  It's going the the county Health & Human Services building, which is nothing more than an office building.  I run the county motor pool out of the same building.