Check your account email address ×

what do you call

25 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

a cop who shoots a unarmed woman through a closed door ? 

From the video it looks like she was climbing thru the door where the glass was busted out.

Edited by Jerry 976

7 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

From the video it looks like she was climbing thru the door where the glass was busted out.

still unarmed and 1 more set of doors past those then a long hall and another set of doors in to the hall . so there is all that . not to mention it is public property funded by the people 

Edited by Ez ryder

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Amazing.  Media doesn’t even want to talk about it.  If this was a BLM riot it would be anything goes after that brutal murder. 

The Media - - Nothing to see here onto the next subject, look over there they're smashing different media outlets cameras & equipment. 

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Amazing.  Media doesn’t even want to talk about it.  If this was a BLM riot it would be anything goes after that brutal murder. 

of fuck yeah they would have torched the whole building and it would be called a peaceful protest with some pockets of violence 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

still unarmed and 1 mosr set of doors past those then a long hall and another set of doors in to the hall . so there is all that . not to mention it is public property funded by the people 

Nothing for nothing I'm surprised there were not more people shot, it's a fucked up situation to deal with all the way around.

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

of fuck yeah they would have torched the whole building and it would be called a peaceful protest with some pockets of violence 

For 6 months.......years....after. 

5 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

The Media - - Nothing to see here onto the next subject, look over there they're smashing different media outlets cameras & equipment. 

Watching news for 2 hours. Hasn’t even been mentioned, much less been used for justification. 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Didnt trump authorize the use of deadly force to protect federal buildings? I know that he said something to that effect. 

protect from what

130lb unarmed woman ? the selective outrage is astonishing   I for 1 love to see the political cunts in fear . they should be   

• Like 1

Just now, Cold War said:

Watching news for 2 hours. Hasn’t even been mentioned, much less been used for justification. 

nop not one 

how dare they storm a building they fund . dont they know there are privet businesses just down the street they could loot and burn ?  

Just now, Ez ryder said:

protect from what

130lb unarmed woman ? the selective outrage is astonishing   I for 1 love to see the political cunts in fear . they should be   

I have a difficult time feeling any sympathy for her. I’m surprised that they didn’t start mowing people down. But then again, they were white. 

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I have a difficult time feeling any sympathy for her. I’m surprised that they didn’t start mowing people down. But then again, they were white. 

but for the whole yr nothing but sniveling over cop shootings of unarmed people . you know sure shit if this was going on during the last "peaceful protests" in Arlington county when they were looting and burning less than 6 mo ago it would be non stop coverage of unarmed woman shot . it would be the story leader all week 

I can’t believe all these sorry ass pussies.  Not a single Dem spoke out against the protests. They went and stood arm in arm with protesters.

Republicans can’t line up fast enough to call these protesters thugs, mobs,  violent.  Not one single Republican is calling for justice for the woman murdered.