Check your account email address ×

1/2 the dose

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Even medical workers don't want the vaccine.   It isn't the delivery system but the fact people just don't want it. 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Which is directly related to the fact that the virus is being massively overhyped and it’s not deadly or damaging to 99% of people who get it

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I know I told this story here earlier but a bunch of my daughters friends got tested months ago.  About half tested positive with no symptoms.  It scared them....until, one of them who signed up to be tested bailed on the actual test.  She got a letter in the mail anyway...yep, POSITIVE.  WTF?  Unbelievable scam

I was talking to some folks involved in local politics here yesterday for a bit.  They are convinced of the fuckery and have some interesting stories.  Counties went blue that have NEVER been blue....and they can't explain it.  This is gonna get messy here.

https://www.healthing.ca/diseases-and-conditions/coronavirus/vaccine-for-coronavirus/some-frontline-workers-declining-covid-vaccine-in-u-s

• Platinum Contributing Member
31 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I rarely reply to you.  See you’re butthurt looking for attention in between new tinfoil hats :lol: 

3 in the last few hours.  :lol:   Only reason it hasn't been more just recently is I ignore your responses. 

China released the bio weapon ...& then put out the fake vids of people falling down & dying in the streets to start. Was full on panic from there...

Was all to get Trump out. China then supported Biden - because they have bought him off before. 

China won big time...

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: 

He's the only one who @'s me.   Was doing it constantly until I quit responding.  :lol: