Check your account email address ×

After 6 attempts I was finally able to buy a sled in 2020

4 minutes ago, Dave said:

Nice good to hear!

Really like the rock climbing ability. I don't know what I expected but I was impressed. Ground clearance is outstanding in my book.

Just now, Snake said:

Really like the rock climbing ability. I don't know what I expected but I was impressed. Ground clearance is outstanding in my book.

Are you running the stock sized tire?

15 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...there's a reason race teams don't want to really sell off their sleds to the general public.  The "how much different can a SX sled be....I can convert it and make it work." crowd really don't know what they are getting into....and the costs to try and fully tame the sled down into a consumer version just make it silly. The questions I had to field selling both of mine were real similar to what you posted and most emails were ignored as I wasn't going to deal with this level of rider. 

Even the people that know what they are getting into and start hearing and reading about what they go through to make it through a winter on one.  They can fucking have them.  I'll take my pull the rope and go sleds that only need oil and gas and the occasional shock & slide job.

28 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Even the people that know what they are getting into and start hearing and reading about what they go through to make it through a winter on one.  They can fucking have them.  I'll take my pull the rope and go sleds that only need oil and gas and the occasional shock & slide job.

It takes a special breed for sure.