Check your account email address ×

71 percent of young Americans are unable to serve in uniform, largely due to obesity, drug abuse, a poor education or a crime record.

33 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Bull shit they take any ass clown now days . I have buds who's kids went straight from treatment to boot camp 

Yeah, these “forever wars” are really scooping up the cream of the cesspools....and our demoralized, watered down troops show it.  We need flesh to fill boots ASAP and quality training and purging of those not up to standards can be put on hold.

We’ll be paying for these half-wits and whatever mental malady they can dream up for decades.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I'm always amazed at the poor shape of some people I see in uniform on TV or in person.   I suppose they could be NG.  

why, they are just a reflection of the general population.

17 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

why, they are just a reflection of the general population.

Well I would hope the methods used to select and train our soldiers would weed out the undesirables but when we want to open the military to anyone that goes out the window.   Same could be said about law enforcement.   I'm amazed at who they let become cops and I'm not talking just physical traits either. 

Edited by Highmark

21 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Well I would hope the methods used to select and train our soldiers would weed out the undesirables but when we want to open the military to anyone that goes out the window.   Same could be said about law enforcement.   I'm amazed at who they let become cops and I'm not talking just physical traits either. 

It's not much different then a drunk night at a bar at last call.

• Haha 1