Check your account email address ×

Trump spotted today.....

58 minutes ago, frenchy said:

:lol: that makes no sense. 

Wut?  Mutts have lower rates of health problems.  That's been my experience too.  All the "rich kids" I grew up with and all the ones I know now are always sickly...and have kids the same way.  It's weird.

26 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No shirt and thanks for reminding me about that stupid ill fitting hat...threw that POS out months ago!🤣👍🏼

Did you kick and scream like a child when you threw the hat out?   Remember when you bragged to the board and posted pics of the hat?  Or does your pre-TDS days get erased once you contract the disease?  :lol: 

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Zambroski said:

You bought his hat and t-shirt.  :lol2:

LOL! 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No shirt and thanks for reminding me about that stupid ill fitting hat...threw that POS out months ago!🤣👍🏼

Whatta dumbfuck    :lmao: you,actually bought a hat promoting a politician LOL!

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Did you kick and scream like a child when you threw the hat out?   Remember when you bragged to the board and posted pics of the hat?  Or does your pre-TDS days get erased once you contract the disease?  :lol: 

Of course I remember...it was only a few years ago and I thought Trump was going to be something that clearly he isn’t and no kicking and screaming...just a simple toss into the can.👍🏼

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

he was a kool aid drinker back in the day. 

Man, he was all in!  .....until he realized Trump wasn’t going to magically change into somebody else after election.  Pouty demanded a respectable and courteous politician!!!!!  :lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Man, he was all in!  .....until he realized Trump wasn’t going to magically change into somebody else after election.  Pouty demanded a respectable and courteous politician!!!!!  :lol:

Nope...but I expected a bare minimum of leadership and decorum....anything else Little AMG? 🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nope...but I expected a bare minimum of leadership and decorum. 

I expected surrounding himself with some quality people and once he chased away anyone who was decent it really turned me off even though i was never really a fan to begin with.  

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nope...but I expected a bare minimum of leadership and decorum....anything else Little AMG? 🤣

Poor Pouty.  :lmao:

lI want leadershipz!!!”

10 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I expected surrounding himself with some quality people and once he chased away anyone who was decent it really turned me off even though i was never really a fan to begin with.  

LOL!  He hired Sessions right off the bat.  We all knew it was gonna be a rough ride after that.  That fucking little weasely twerp.

Turns out...there really isn’t anybody in DC that is good.  All products of their environment.

Remember when we all though Gen. Mattis was going to be this awesome pick and a stand up guy and just turned out to be a warmonger, hell bent on perpetual war to fund his business cronies.  Then we Trump said no he pouted, leaked and ran for the door.  I hope is BOD stock options finally got above water.

50 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Good grief, those 2 words should not be used in regards to elected officials at the Federal level. 

40 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Poor Pouty.  :lmao:

lI want leadershipz!!!”

LOL!  He hired Sessions right off the bat.  We all knew it was gonna be a rough ride after that.  That fucking little weasely twerp.

Turns out...there really isn’t anybody in DC that is good.  All products of their environment.

Instead I got a petulant little twat that spent his hours rage tweeting when he didn’t his way...may as well have elected you Mini G.🤣

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

All respect to Jimmy for recognizing his mistake.  Unlike Ginger who voted for him twice......SMH

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Instead I got a petulant little twat that spent his hours rage tweeting when he didn’t his way...may as well have elected you Mini G.🤣

You expect too much.  He served his purpose for a while...that's it.  Look at all the weak fucking retards he made cry daily.  BTW, I see Tools is complimenting you.  That's something you may want to think about.