Check your account email address ×

Remember that the reason you’re wearing a diaper on yourself face and locked up at hone is because of fear of asymptomatic spread. Turns out - that’s not a thing and we’ve known that since January.

jtssrx

11 minutes ago, ckf said:

WTF?  You need to step away from the computer fort a bit if you are being serious. Someone fucking around on a website doesn't deserve the consequences that you are suggesting.  Grow up man....this isn't junior high.

I’m not angry at all though. I’m perfectly calm about this. It’s not my position that this “fucking around” on the internet deserves severe consequences.  It’s just my position that actions do have consequences.  Social media included.

If somebody is afraid of the consequence, well....THIS IS NORMAL AND HOW SOCIETY WORKS.

I just love to “internet scare” MC. :lol:

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’m not angry at all though. I’m perfectly calm about this. It’s not my position that this “fucking around” on the internet deserves severe consequences.  It’s just my position that actions do have consequences.  Social media included.

If somebody is afraid of the consequence, well....THIS IS NORMAL AND HOW SOCIETY WORKS.

I just love to “internet scare” MC. :lol:

I doubt that you scare anyone with your tactics, lol. 

As for consequences, what should yours be for being a dickhead bully? 

Come on man....do you see anyone else here threatening to beat someone up because they disagree about politics?

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, ckf said:

I doubt that you scare anyone with your tactics, lol. 

As for consequences, what should yours be for being a dickhead bully? 

Come on man....do you see anyone else here threatening to beat someone up because they disagree about politics?

Oh, MC is scared for sure. He’s lived his life this way.  I never threatened him...I just posted what I’d do to him.  He’s a complete non-factor to me.  Just another couple American imbecile and a huge part of our problem.

Now, what scares people like Jimmy, Tools and the like is that, if they were to be out and about and get in anyway like they act here, getting all “SJW”, someday, they may fall within earshot of somebody like me....and I’ve gotten less tolerant of this idiocy.  Now, trying to convince me not to act in any abusive way in public on here is absurd.

I’m not a “bully” at all.  But, I am happy to, again, hand out consequences for actions.  More should be this way.  I think you may be taking all this a bit too seriously.  It’s kinda weird.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, MC is scared for sure. He’s lived his life this way.  I never threatened him...I just posted what I’d do to him.  He’s a complete non-factor to me.  Just another couple American imbecile and a huge part of our problem.

Now, what scares people like Jimmy, Tools and the like is that, if they were to be out and about and get in anyway like they act here, getting all “SJW”, someday, they may fall within earshot of somebody like me....and I’ve gotten less tolerant of this idiocy.  Now, trying to convince me not to act in any abusive way in public on here is absurd.

I think you may be taking all this a bit too seriously.  It’s kinda weird.

I'm the weird one.   :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’m not a “bully” at all.  But, I am happy to, again, hand out consequences for actions.  More should be this way.  I think you may be taking all this a bit too seriously.  It’s kinda weird.

You are so full of shit it isn’t even funny...nobody is scared of you in the least.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, ckf said:

He’s bored...he is stuck somewhere without snow and no sled....if he really wanted to satisfy his need for blood and teeth on his knuckles he has every opportunity to go look for it but instead he gets drunk and says stupid shit here.

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Well, you are getting a it sucked into some normal FS internet banterwhile defending the trolls most here would be fine to do without.....and Jimmy?  Well, he is just here being edgy. :lol: It’s clear his TDS will affect him the rest of his life and somehow, this coincides with SJW muscles..   :lmao:

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He’s bored...he is stuck somewhere without snow and no sled....if he really wanted to satisfy his need for blood and teeth on his knuckles he has every opportunity to go look for it but instead he gets drunk and says stupid shit here.

Ok, some of this is true.  Some of it sounds like you are shitting your pants.  LOL

Hey, weren’t you challenged by somebody else from here also?  JT maybe?  What’s up?  LOL

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: :lmao: You’d do that once and either be in jail or your assets would no longer be yours.  Have another bottle of Wal-Mart wine and STFU :thumbsup:

Just now, SnowRider said:

:lol: :lmao: You’d do that once and either be in jail or your assets would no longer be yours.  Have another bottle of Wal-Mart wine and STFU :thumbsup:

And those are consequences I’ll accept...and are plenty protected and prepared.  And THAT is what scares people like you.  And it damn well should.  Your personal shit is all over the internet and look at you go!  :lol:

Dumbest fuck I’ve ever seen on and forum.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Why didn’t you meet AMG? Didn’t you say this to him a lot?  Why not?  Why not fix his bully ass?

:lol2:

Why would I...I don’t claim to be a fighter unlike you who was blathering about growing up loving to fight and all the other shit you were spewing the other night...so instead of threatening a retiree on a sled site go fight somebody on the street.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why would I...I don’t claim to be a fighter unlike you who was blathering about growing up loving to fight and all the other shit you were spewing the other night...so instead of threatening a retiree on a sled site go fight somebody on the street.

When the opportunity presents, I do...and will.

Now, if you don’t claim to be any type of fighter, maybe be careful who you call names on the internet.  It seems you are being called out a bit and well, looking like a pussy when you don’t wanna man up.  Is this why you are now pairing up with Tools?  LOLOLLL!!!!!

Come on, bro!  Use your head!  Nobody likes a sideline chirper....and you were doing that in my thread the other night.  Why?  How do you want this to end for you?  Do you think you are making a difference here?  SJ warrioring must be hard work!  :lmao:

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Zambroski said:

When the opportunity presents, I do...and will.

Now, if you don’t claim to be any type of fighter, maybe be careful who you call names on the internet.  It seems you are being called out a bit and well, looking like a pussy when you don’t wanna man up.  Is this why you are now pairing up with Tools?  LOLOLLL!!!!!

Come on, bro!  Use your head!  Nobody likes a sideline chirper....and you were doing that in my thread the other night.  Why?  How do you want this to end for you?  Do you think you are making a difference here?  SJ warrioring must be hard work!  :lmao:

People bust balls and call each other names here everyday without threatening each other with violence...clearly you can’t handle it.

39 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

People bust balls and call each other names here everyday without threatening each other with violence...clearly you can’t handle it.

“Busting balls”.  Wtf?

You don’t have any friends, do you?  Most of you fuckheads (You, Tools, Barbie) just run around here and call names like little girls.  That’s not “busting balls”.  Maybe you all need to be slapped around a bit.

Just relax Scaredy Snacks.  I’m sure you can go another decade without meeting a single member on any sled forum.  :lmao:

• Haha 1