Check your account email address ×

Covid comparisons

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Exwhaaaat ?? 

Same survival percentage as you put up and the difference is 1.1%

US Deaths/million are 2.6 times higher than Canada

If there's tens of millions that have had it and only 1.8% died then there could 360,000-540,00-720,000 more Biden votes out there

Some studies suggests as much as 50x's the people testing positive have had the virus.   I think the "accepted" figure is 6-10x's.   I'm sure Canada is similar.   Taking those numbers into consideration the virus isn't as deadly as its being made out to be.  No that doesn't change the deaths per million when looking at total population but the deaths attributed to the virus is highly suspicious.   

One thing is clear....in America at least those that die have on average 2.6 of the co-morbidities.   The survival rate of healthy individuals is incredibly high.  

At bare minimum the discussion around the virus should be as much if not more about improving ones survivability by increase how healthy you are (strengthening your immune system) than just wearing a mask, social distancing and using good hygiene practices.  

Edited by Highmark

On 12/9/2020 at 9:08 AM, revkevsdi said:

Free dumb!!!!!

Unbridled stupidity is what has made Merca the epicentre of the Epidemic. 

You know if Hillary has been President and  300 died per day, you’d be all over her for failing the American people. 

Exactly what kind of freedom has a sitting  President trying to steal the election?

Where in your freedoms do you see the governor of Florida sending the police to point guns at a scientists kids? Her crime is telling the truth about Covid fatalities. 

59CA8EF7-37C3-4D8A-A356-D31A7C772468.png

Don’t you mean the envy of the world???

Another Canuck with jealousy I see......cant you just be thankful you live NEAR the best country in the world????

Everyone else needs to fly for 6-12 hours to see our great country....for most Canadians its just a 45 minute drive:saluting:

7 minutes ago, Enduro900 said:

Another Canuck with jealousy I see......cant you just be thankful you live NEAR the best country in the world????

Everyone else needs to fly for 6-12 hours to see our great country....for most Canadians its just a 45 minute drive:saluting:

It was pretty cool, it's all fucked up now. Hope you can fix it

2 hours ago, Tinker said:

It was pretty cool, it's all fucked up now. Hope you can fix it

even fucked up its still a great country.....

btw, I like and respect Canada as a country and neighbor, and most Canadians......except for the ones that seem to hate their lives so much they have to bitch about the US.

You guys should keep a watchful eye on your own problems.....seems your prime minister has sold out to the CCP like some of our politicians....unless you can explain training CCP military at the same time China is threatening you guys......where I come from that doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but that is just me......

17 hours ago, Enduro900 said:

even fucked up its still a great country.....

btw, I like and respect Canada as a country and neighbor, and most Canadians......except for the ones that seem to hate their lives so much they have to bitch about the US.

You guys should keep a watchful eye on your own problems.....seems your prime minister has sold out to the CCP like some of our politicians....unless you can explain training CCP military at the same time China is threatening you guys......where I come from that doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but that is just me......

Justine is a lying conniving thieving fucking douchebag that brings out my inner Elvis within 10 seconds of seeing his smarmy cocksucking arrogant face.

Pheeeew...

Edited by Tinker
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Enduro900 said:

Must be it. Everyone is jealous of a shit hole country with the highest Covid numbers.  Remember when you were all calling the Chinese dirty for spreading the virus?  Good times. 

1 hour ago, XCR1250 said:

What other country is building a wall to keep droves of people out? Some have to build walls to keep them in..

Hint. It’s not the United States.  :lol:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-border-wall-replica-climbers-child-kentucky-mexico-a9153451.html

An 8 year old. :lmao:  
“Believe me folks, I know how to build wall”

75 million gullible people can’t be wrong. 

• Haha 1