Check your account email address ×

House passes bill decriminalizing marijuana at federal level

Just now, f7ben said:

I find I dislike them as much or more than dems

A cunt hair worse than dems. Crazy fucking social control freaks. They pry into people’s lives and attempt to control shit that they have no business. Their form of Christian values whether you want it or not. Open mouth and swallow. Is it any wonder the evangelicals are right there? 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

A cunt hair worse than dems. Crazy fucking social control freaks. They pry into people’s lives and attempt to control shit that they have no business. Their form of Christian values whether you want it or not. Open mouth and swallow. Is it any wonder the evangelicals are right there? 

I just hate their absolute celebration of ignorance .....it’s mind numbing 

Edited by f7ben

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I just hate there absolute celebration of ignorance .....it’s mind numbing 

You know that every one of those cocksuckers have smoked the reefers in their life also. They were working on medical in Indiana but the legislators were scrambling to make it where only they and their associates would profit from it. I hate them

1 minute ago, Anler said:

You know that every one of those cocksuckers have smoked the reefers in their life also. They were working on medical in Indiana but the legislators were scrambling to make it where only they and their associates would profit from it. I hate them

In a perfect world they would be killed painfully

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

That is because you don't live in a state that is under their complete control. 

My local Dems are decent....the two most prominent ones actually just started an independence caucas

Just now, f7ben said:

My local Dems are decent....the two most prominent ones actually just started an independence caucas

Here the local cabal of Democrats will tell you what color you can paint your house. I guess it really comes down to one party rule no matter the party is going to suck. 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

In a perfect world they would be killed painfully

They really are the worst kind of people. Hey this shit is the most dangerous shit in the world! Unless we can make money off of it then its ok.