Check your account email address ×

It's perplexing how leftards can identify 31 genders yet can't seem to differentiate between legal immigrants and illegal aliens.

did u really say illegal aliens. oh the shame u fucking racist go put your sheet on and wave that rebel flag as long as u are at it . I bet u have a few 2x4soaking in oil to make in to a cross to burn on some lawns this weekend don't u .

illegal aliens how dare u

6 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

There are 31 genders?

No.  There are only two.  But the libs have broken them down into sections, sub-sections and crossover classifications.  I think 31 may be high yet because they still haven't been able to get hooved animals protection under the equal bathroom rights laws.

:lmao:

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

No.  There are only two.  But the libs have broken them down into sections, sub-sections and crossover classifications.  I think 31 may be high yet because they still haven't been able to get hooved animals protection under the equal bathroom rights laws.

:lmao:

Divide and conquer.  They keep breaking people into smaller and smaller groups, not a good way to unite a country.  No wonder they lost

10 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

sooo snowrider moved to NY to fit in and has been having to much fun poked at him to find time to come here and help out mainecunt and the slinger  

I honestly think SR must have been a paid DNR shill. What an asshole.

Edited by s pump