Check your account email address ×

DANISH MASK STUDY: NO SIGNIFICANT STATISTICAL DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MEDICAL MASKS & NO MASKS INFECTION RATES

jtssrx

7 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

They've been studying masks for over a hundred years. If masks work why don't we wear a mask every year during flu season?

person at risk from dying from the flu probably should.   although with the flu their is a flu shot you can get to help limit risk as well.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jtssrx said:

it's a manufactured crisis dipshit. Created to steal the 2020 elections. the Mailin vote put Biden over the top. Trump Crushed him on election day. They used Michigan Wisconsin Pennsylvania and Georgia mail-in schemes to steal the election.  

99.97 survival rate and like 20K people died in the US from Covid only. 50 to 100K died annually from the flu forever and no one cared!!

Next your going to try and tell me the earth is flat......oh wait! Fucking retarded moron!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Matt said:

The study is "does a surgical mask help protect me if I go out and people aren't wearing masks?"

We've known the answer to that is no since March.

Masks help if everyone wears them and people aren't constantly fucking with them or wearing them like a chinstrap.  I was at Costco the other day and was just watching the people around me.  2/3rd were wearing their masks wrong.  Some were pulling their masks down to talk on their cell phones.  Many were just fucking with their masks constantly touching it, adjusting it, etc.

America is like a petri dish of stupidity.

Yes, many Americans are bastards of humanity. Some are just plain stupid, but many are just punk bastards. 

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Anyone who thinks this pandemic is not serious needs to be hit in the head with a baseball bat.

Agreed. The tough bastards that roared into Sturgis should have been knocked right off their bikes. I know it would never happen, but I mean it.  

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Agreed. The tough bastards that roared into Sturgis should have been knocked right off their bikes. I know it would never happen, but I mean it.  

The surge that’s happening now is from Holloween.