Check your account email address ×

It’s time to move to crypto

f7ben

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’m talking for day to day commerce. Not as an investment .....

yes, thats what its for. Its a bank killer, thats why they wont implement it. Now you are the bank

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol:  guy who won't play the game in the stock market wants to use crypto,  no manipulation in that market at all

bit.JPG

Explain how bitcoin is manipulated 

Go

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol:  guy who won't play the game in the stock market wants to use crypto,  no manipulation in that market at all

bit.JPG

Crypto is the free market. Bitcoin is a decentralized non debasable currency. 

Just now, f7ben said:

Explain how bitcoin is manipulated 

Go

Right now just thru buying an selling. demand/ supply. But it cant be debased like fiat because there is only a limited supply. Im guessing thats why banks and hedge funds are buying it up now. 

Just now, Anler said:

Right now just thru buying an selling. demand/ supply. But it cant be debased like fiat because there is only a limited supply. Im guessing thats why banks and hedge funds are buying it up now. 

Yup....and if the Fed can’t inflate it while taking their cut than they go out of business. They’ve been stealing from us since their inception 

Just now, Angry ginger said:

lets see,  I can get paid in something that goes up and down in value by 100%+ over the course of a year or get paid in a currency that holds within a 20% range.  Wonder which i am choosing

dollar.JPG

Who decided what the value of the bitcoin should be 

Who decided what the value of the dollar should be

fuck you

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Who decided what the value of the bitcoin should be 

Who decided what the value of the dollar should be

fuck you

yup. Bitcoin only has a $300 billion market cap right now. And its only gaining in value as supply decreases. Id be fine with getting paid in bitcoin, my money would be worth 85% more this year compared to my money losing 3% this year. 

refuses to play the game out of principal at the expense of his families future.  Going to go down the crypto lane and prob lose it all like many have when investing in something they know nothing about.   SMH

I'll take my income and expenses in dollars thank you very much,  central bank manipulation and all.  

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

refuses to play the game out of principal at the expense of his families future.  Going to go down the crypto lane and prob lose it all like many have when investing in something they know nothing about.   SMH

I'll take my income and expenses in dollars thank you very much,  central bank manipulation and all.  

You may as well vote for communism, the govt will take care of you

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

No idea what you’re babbling about 

Do you still have your place in the UP?  Thought you tried to cobble together some tanks to make a hot tub......or maybe you’re just being coy :lmao: 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Do you still have your place in the UP?  Thought you tried to cobble together some tanks to make a hot tub......or maybe you’re just being coy :lmao: 

Yes I still have the place.....no idea about whatever else you’re babbling about