Check your account email address ×

Biden Voter's

What exactly is their plan for the United States? 

Biden vs Clinton = 75, 404,589 vs 65,853,514  votes.  LOL.  Yeah 10 MILLION more votes for an 78 year old white male vs a 69 year old white female from the party of social justice warriors?

Biden voters don't really know what they want.

I thought all Old White Males were the scourge of the earth, but they vote one in office.

Housing market is GREAT

Middle East  Peace is GREAT

North Korea communication = better then ever

Stock market = Great

Unemployment = Great

GDP growth = Great

Cheap gas = Great

Taxes lowered = Great
All they cared about was that they did not like trump, nothing about how America is doing or even what Democrats want themselves. 

There is no voting platform with these guys, just "ORANGE MAN BAD" 

• Like 1

Thanks, coming from you.  Same guy that wondered "how we got to this".....LOL  It's guys like shitslinger, snowbeavis and yourself.  People that have little common sense and take zero advice, but complain when things don't go the way they want.  In other words, spoiled little whiners that got participation trophies for everything they have ever done.  Mission Accomplished. 

Edited by racer254
  • Like 2

Biden supporters don't even have the nuts to defend their vote.

Just got word from our local fuel oil supplier that effective immediately they are raising the price 10 cents per gallon.  Mark my words folks.

Edited by racer254

How many Republicans here on this board, or anywhere ever voted for a Dem. presidential candidate's second term? 

Record debt, deficit, FED balance sheet, and 1/3 of all Mortgages owned by the FED, all things the GOP hated before and will again in January 2021.

Like I said, no one defending their vote against all these good things.  They have no idea what they were voting for, just that "orange man bad".  They want him out even if it means voting for a rich, old, white, male.  Such a logical bunch.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Like I said, no one defending their vote against all these good things.  They have no idea what they were voting for, just that "orange man bad".  They want him out even if it means voting for a rich, old, white, male.  Such a logical bunch.

You’re so fucking clueless and unaware.  

44 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I posted a list for you and you choose to ignore it.  Again how many Republicans voted for Bill Clintons second term?

8 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I posted a list for you and you choose to ignore it.  Again how many Republicans voted for Bill Clintons second term?

I happen to know a lot of trump voter's who voted for clinton's second term.   I have friend's that don't buy in to all the partisan bullshit being pushed.  Amazing how that works.  Those same people actually believe there is a lot of fraud happening with this election as well.

Edited by racer254

8 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I happen to know a lot of trump voter's who voted for clinton's second term.   I have friend's that don't buy in to all the partisan bullshit being pushed.  Amazing how that works.  Those same people actually believe there is a lot of fraud happening with this election as well.

The numbers say otherwise.  You are pushing partisan bullshit constantly,  just look at the list you posted, it's a bunch of bullshit.

3 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

The numbers say otherwise.  You are pushing partisan bullshit constantly,  just look at the list you posted, it's a bunch of bullshit.

Yet not one "biden voter" has come to prove it wrong.  If it was such bullshit you would think it would be easy to show the factual information to prove otherwise.

22 hours ago, racer254 said:

What exactly is their plan for the United States? 

Biden vs Clinton = 75, 404,589 vs 65,853,514  votes.  LOL.  Yeah 10 MILLION more votes for an 78 year old white male vs a 69 year old white female from the party of social justice warriors?

Biden voters don't really know what they want.

I thought all Old White Males were the scourge of the earth, but they vote one in office.

Housing market is GREAT   Due to low interest rates by to keep the bubble floating.

Middle East  Peace is GREAT  Peace deals between countries that weren't at war that have no human rights provisions, more Troops than when he took office.

North Korea communication = better then ever  Recently bombed a building in South Korea and showed off its biggest missle yet.

Stock market = Great QE QE QE

Unemployment = Great

GDP growth = Great Up less than it was down, Record Debt, and huge Deficit increases, like 125% of GDP

Cheap gas = Great   It is a good thing that has little to do with the president now, just like in the past, unless that rule changed too.

Taxes lowered = Great  Record Debt and Deficit
All they cared about was that they did not like trump, nothing about how America is doing or even what Democrats want themselves. 

There is no voting platform with these guys, just "ORANGE MAN BAD" 

The party that says that they put people of color and push racial and sexual equality gave 10 million more votes to a 79 year old rich, white, male over Hillary Clinton.  That right there tells the whole story of the party that put Biden as the nominee.

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

The party that says that they put people of color and push racial and sexual equality gave 10 million more votes to a 79 year old rich, white, male over Hillary Clinton.  That right there tells the whole story of the party that put Biden as the nominee.

Voter turnout was higher across the board.  Millions more racists voted this time around also.  You’re so stupid it’s mind-numbing 

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Voter turnout was higher across the board.  Millions more racists voted this time around also.  You’re so stupid it’s mind-numbing 

When the truth is out there and you can't argue it and can't lie about it, many like you run and hide.  You did it for 2 years, how long before you do it again?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, 1jkw said:

How many Republicans here on this board, or anywhere ever voted for a Dem. presidential candidate's second term? 

Record debt, deficit, FED balance sheet, and 1/3 of all Mortgages owned by the FED, all things the GOP hated before and will again in January 2021.

No the GOP nor Trump has been even remotely as fiscally conservative as we had wished however to act as if the dems or even any libertarian could have or would have reduced spending much is laughable.   The most significant portion of the budget (60%) is non discretionary spending and it does not change from budget to budget.  The majority of American's cry when any serious spending reduction is even mentioned much less the govt shut down over.  We are well into the 7th stage of a democracy.......DEPENDENCE.   There is no going backwards from this stage.    

Edited by Highmark

31 minutes ago, Highmark said:

No the GOP nor Trump has been even remotely as fiscally conservative as we had wished however to act as if the dems or even any libertarian could have or would have reduced spending much is laughable.   The most significant portion of the budget (60%) is non discretionary spending and it does not change from budget to budget.  The majority of American's cry when any serious spending reduction is even mentioned much less the govt shut down over.  We are well into the 7th stage of a democracy.......DEPENDENCE.   There is no going backwards from this stage.    

Yes and that has been true, the difference is that 60% was never brought up previously, and spending quit being the greatest threat to the US, guaranteed come January 2021 it will be again.