Check your account email address ×

2013 Switchback Assault value....2500 miles

14 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

not defending at all.  I have had no issues with my 800 polaris.   Doesnt mean there havent been any.  just like you have had none with your yam :bc: difference between you and I though is i put more than 300 miles a year on my sleds :dunno:   I would just rather run the risk of being stranded on my Polaris sleds than ride a vector and quit the sport from being bored. :bc: 

Just reminiscing about the old FS days and busting balls, Kev. No need to get snippy now. :bc:

31 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

not defending at all.  I have had no issues with my 800 polaris.   Doesnt mean there havent been any.  just like you have had none with your yam :bc: difference between you and I though is i put more than 300 miles a year on my sleds :dunno:   I would just rather run the risk of being stranded on my Polaris sleds than ride a vector and quit the sport from being bored. :bc: 

Even the dealers insisted on top ends every 5k on 800 poos.   The 600 ars more reliable,  that is why i own two. 

8 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

the reality is if a guy is doing top ends on a 13 up poo every 1500 in the deep and 3k on the ribbon they are fine . slow yes but that is poo.

the A arms on the old pro RMK were total shit glue yeah great idea sure the glue was fine but sticking it to paint? wtf was up with that ? all my poo buds ditched the junk stockers after first unglue .

I know no one who has blown a axsis yet but none of them have more than 500mi on them yet .

cats can eat belts I have not blown 1 yet but I know some do .

the poo may lay over in fresh pow the most ez and take a bit less work  in trees  .but when it is wind blown rutted out or jumping or piss pounded rollers on the trail in  I will take the cat every time with out question  . 

now doo that pile of shit is bent up next to the trailer from catching a carbide loading in to the trailer . worthless off trail sleds show me a boondocker doo I will show u a bent sled or a guy who never looses  sight of the trail  

Haven't had any issues with lower A-arms. :dunno:   I destroyed an upper, but the lowers have held up fine.  On the hill, there's about 1 cat for every 4 Polaris or Doo, so that says a ton IMO.  

All three mfg sled's are more capable than 90% of the riders out there, so I think it comes down to what you like for fit and handling characteristics.  The low weight, the ability to get up on top of the snow and how responsive it is to weight placement is what appealed to me enough to get one.  

• Like 3